Corsair Force MP300 960GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD/Solid State Drive
960GB Corsair Force MP300 M.2 (22x80) PCIe 3.0 (x2) NVMe SSD, TLC 3D NAND, Read 1600MB/s, Write 1080MB/s, 240k/210k IOPS
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Using the latest 3D TLC NAND technology, MP300 combines great performance, long drive endurance and excellent value, alongside advanced error correction and wear levelling technologies that keep your data safe and your drive running smoothly.
Backed by a comprehensive three-year CORSAIR warranty, the CORSAIR MP300 M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD brings NVMe speed to every system. Features • High Speed NVMe PCI Express Gen3 x2 Interface: Up to 1600MB/sec sequential read speeds for performance 3x faster SATA SSDs.
• 3D NAND: State-of-the-art, high-density 3D TLC NAND offers the ideal mix of performance, endurance and value.
• Compact M.2 2280 Form Factor: Ultra-compact M.2 2280 size fits directly into your notebook or motherboard with no additional cables or connectors.
• Multi-platform OS Support: Compatible with Microsoft Windows 10, Mac OS, and Linux with no special driver or administrative rights required.
• Enhanced Error Correction and Wear Levelling: Advanced error correction and improved data retention ensures your data is safe, while static and dynamic wear levelling enhances reliability and extends drive life span.
• CORSAIR SSD Toolbox: Configure drive over-provisioning, Secure Erase, disk cloning, firmware updates and more, all from your desktop.
• Three-year Warranty: Comprehensive three-year CORSAIR warranty for peace of mind.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 60 months
- 0871 472 47 47
Date Issued: 27th Nov 2017
The arrival of the solid-state drive (SSD) has revolutionised the speed at which modern PCs perform common tasks. This is because SSDs have no moving parts, compared to larger, bulkier mechanical drives, thus they store information on memory chips. This means that accesses, reads and writes are many, many times faster