• Affordable: It’s easier than ever to upgrade to the speed and reliability of solid-state drive technology.
• Large storage capacities: Lots of storage to satisfy your everyday needs – work, play, create, and keep all your videos, music, documents and more.
• Low Power Consumption with DEVSLP support: Uses dramatically less power than traditional hard drives, for better power efficiency for desktops and longer battery life for laptops.
• Enhanced Error Correction: SmartECC™ and SmartRefresh™ for reliable data retention and error correction.
• Static and Dynamic Wear-Leveling with advanced garbage collection: Improves drive lifespan, reliability, and performance.
• Exclusive Corsair SSD Toolbox software: A powerful suite of tools for getting the most out of your SSD.
• Three year warranty backed by Corsair: Long-term reliability from a brand you can trust.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 60 months
- 0871 472 47 47
Date Issued: 27th Nov 2017
The arrival of the solid-state drive (SSD) has revolutionised the speed at which modern PCs perform common tasks. This is because SSDs have no moving parts, compared to larger, bulkier mechanical drives, thus they store information on memory chips. This means that accesses, reads and writes are many, many times faster