92MM BEQUIET BL061 SWINGS FAN
92mm be quiet! BL061 Silentwings 1800RPM Cooling Fan
By DPD On 19th Feb 2019
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
The SilentWings 2 92mm model is a medium size fan that combines all of the above class-leading features and provides more cooling air flow than smaller fans, at noise levels down to 16.9dB. Features Virtually Silent Operation
SilentWings® 2 fans include a wide array of electronic and mechanical optimizations for superior air flow with very low noise production
• Unique airflow-optimized fan blade design reduces noise-generating fan turbulence
• Advanced fluid dynamic bearing providing for greatly reduced operating noise
• Improved modular vibration damping mounts and rubberized frame help prevent transmission of vibration to computer case and its components
• Option for direct hard mount when preferred
• Advanced high quality IC motor controller reduces electrical noise
• Advanced fluid dynamic bearing (FDB) with industrial grade lubricant eliminates direct contact between rotor and frame, resulting in extremely low noise levels
• The FDB has a copper core that conducts heat away from the bearing more effectively, enabling super-long fan life of up to 300,000 hours
• Dynamically balanced fan blades enhance reliability and result in maximum operating silence
• German product conception, design and quality control
|Individual Fan Specifications|
|Fan Depth||25 mm|
|Fan Speed||1800 rpm|
|Sound Level (dBA)||16.9 dBA|
|Sound Level (Sone)|
|Manual Speed Controller||No|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- be quiet!
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
The modern PC is potentially a mass of heat output and heat production hot spots. With CPUs rated at more than 100W of heat output, single graphics boards carrying similar ratings (and people want to run two!), multiple hard drives the norm, lots of memory and mainboards covered in heatpipes to combat toasty core logic and PWM circuits, a PC appreciably warming up a room when it’s working hard is no joke.
Date Issued: 19th Jun 2008
Watercooling for the PC has been around for years in some form or another, for at least as long as Scan have been in business, with basic physics defining why you want to use it. That means for air cooling, to cope with increasing temperature in the heatsink you need to move the air across it faster. That is why thermostatically controlled fans in your PC will turn faster the hotter something gets.
Date Issued: 5th Mar 2007
Anybody who has been near their share of computer systems will appreciate that not all systems make the same amount of noise. There are a number of reasons for why this is so. Firstly, a computer makes noise for different reasons. Generally, anything mechanical is going to make noise.