Seagate 900GB 10K rpm 2.5" SED SAS HDD/Hard Drive ST900MM0026
900GB Seagate ST900MM0026 Savvio 10K.6, 2.5" HDD, SAS 6Gb/s, 10000rpm, 64MB Cache, with Encryption
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
2.5-Inch HDDs Improve Data Centre Storage Efficiency
Make the transition from standard 3.5-inch form factor drives with limited capacities and slower performance to the larger, faster and best-in-class Enterprise Performance 10K HDD. With up to 2× the capacity and a 70% smaller footprint, data centres can store and access data faster than ever, enabling them to keep pace with data growth while optimising scarce IT real estate.
• Store over 100% more data in half the rack space than even the highest-capacity 3.5-inch, 15K HDDs.
• Lower power consumption reduces energy and cooling costs.
Protect Data with Seagate Secure Technology.
Seagate Enterprise Performance 10K drives are offered in a self-encrypting drive option and can be used as normal drives or as part of a more secure solution at no extra cost.
• Seagate Secure drive options along with the built-in SAS Protection Information1 feature enable companies to protect valuable data, comply with regulatory mandates, and reduce risk to brands and reputations.
• Seagate Instant Secure Erase feature included on all SED drives reduces the time required to overwrite a drive from hours to less than a minute, making drive retirement safe, fast and easy.
• Mission-critical servers and external storage arrays.
• Power- and space-constrained data centres.
• Green IT and drive-retirement cost reduction initiatives.
• Compliance or data security initiatives.
• Migration from 3.5 inch drive systems to next-generation technology. Features • Transition from slower 2.5 inch, 10K-RPM or lower-capacity 3.5 inch, 15K-RPM hard drives to smaller, faster, best-in-class Savvio 10K.6 enterprise hard drives.
• PowerChoice™ technology for T10-compliant power management enables IT organisations to tailor systems for performance and power consumption.
• Protection Information (PI) protects against inadvertent data change.
• Self-Encrypting Drive (SED) model can be used as standard drive or as part of a more secure solution.
• Seagate Instant Secure Erase (ISE) technology makes it safe, fast and easy to retire, repurpose and sell drives.
• High capacity and small footprint enable data centres to keep pace with data growth and optimise data centre property.
• Seagate Unified Storage architecture reduces complexity and cost by converging disparate interfaces, form factors and security standards.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 36 months
- 0871 472 4747