HGST C10K1800 Ultrastar 900GB 2.5" SAS 12G HDD/Hard Drive HUC101890CS4200
900GB HGST Ultrastar 0B27975, 2.5" HDD, SAS 12Gb/s, 10520rpm, 128MB Cache, 2.5ms 15mm OEM
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
• Best-in-class Performance: 2.5X faster random write than prior generation 10K HDDs.
• Best-in-class Capacity: Advanced Format models deliver up to 1.8TB.
• Enterprise-class Protection: Multiple security and data encryption options.
• Industry-leading 900GB capacity in a 10K RPM HDD.
• Best-in-class performance: 2.5X faster random write than prior gen, 23% faster sequential than prior gen.
• Industry-leading 12Gb/s SAS interface moves more data quickly and reliability.
• 128MB cache buffer manages data efficiency.
• Advanced power management optimizes power consumption to deliver best-in-class power efficiency.
• 2M hours MTBF rating and 5-year warranty.
• Advanced format (4Kn and 512e) Model.
• Instant Secure Erase Model.
• Tier 1 enterprise-class, high-performance servers in data centers processing hot and warm data.
• Traditional mission-critical enterprise-class servers and storage.
• HPC, databases, OLTP and BP applications requiring high reliability and 24x7 availability.
• Enterprise-class data security environments requiring increased security & easy drive retirement.
• Databases and intense Online Transaction Processing (OLTP).
• Power- and space-constrained, mission-critical environments.
More information can be found in the PDF below:
Features Hard drive capacity The maximum storage capacity of the hard disk, usually measured in bytes e.g. GB. 900 GB
Drive device, buffer size A reserved segment of memory within a drive device that is used to hold the data being processed. 128 MB
Hard drive interface The way that a hard disk drive (HDD) is connected to the rest of the computer through a 'bus' such as ATA or SCSI. SAS
Read seek 3.7 ms
Hard disk average seek time 4.4 ms
Hard drive speed The rotational speed of a hard disk expressed in rotations per minute. The faster the better. 10500 RPM
Hard drive size The amount of data that the hard drive can store. 2.5 "
Average latency The average duration before a device can start with a job (for example reading a file from a hard disk). 2.85 ms
Hard drive interface transfer rate 12 Gbit/s
Mean time between failures (MTBF) Statistical model used to indicate product/mechanism reliability; expressed in hours and percentage of duty cycle. This number (in hours) does not indicate the mean time before failure for a single unit/mechanism. 2000000 h
Power consumption (idle) 3.4 W
Input voltage The voltage (V) which is required to power the product. 5 - 12 V
Operating temperature (T-T) The minimum and maximum temperatures at which the product can be safely operated. 5 - 55 °C
Storage temperature (T-T) The minimum and maximum temperatures at which the product can be safely stored. -40 - 70 °C
Operating shock Environmental requirements for optimal protection from impact in operating mode 60 G
Non-operating shock Environmental requirements for optimal protection from impact in non-operating mode 300 G
Operating vibration Environmental requirements for vibration in operating mode 0.4 G
Non-operating vibration Environmental requirements for vibration in non-operating mode 1.5 G
Weight & dimensions
Width The measurement or extent of something from side to side. 70.1 mm
Height The measurement of the product from head to foot or from base to top. 15 mm
Depth The distance from the front to the back of something. 100.45 mm
Weight Weight of the product without packaging (net weight). If possible, the net weight is given including standard accessories and supplies. Please note that sometimes the manufacturer leaves out the weight of accessories and/or supplies. 227 g
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Hitachi Global Storage Technologies
- 0207 133 0032