Seagate 8TB CCTV/Surveillance Hard Drive
8TB Seagate ST8000VX0002 Surveillance, 3.5" SATA III - 6Gb/s HDD, 256MB Cache
By DPD On 21st Jan 2019
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Never miss a frame with surveillance-optimised drives. The seventh-generation Seagate® Surveillance HDD tackles the increasing need for high-resolution cameras and camera counts, and helps to ensure cost-effective performance and durability in always-on surveillance systems.
• Precision-tuned for high write surveillance workloads which operate 24×7
• Capacities up to 8 TB support 64 cameras per drive and 8+ drives per system1
• Reliably performs in multi-drive systems with RAID support
• Add the Seagate Rescue Recovery Service option for 360 degree data protection Features Build Better Video Surveillance Systems
The Surveillance HDD delivers storage powered for the latest DVR and NVR video surveillance systems.
Surveillance-optimised firmware improves drive reliability up to 30%, helping to reduce data loss
• Ready to work 24×7, supporting 800+ hours of high definition content
• Low power consumption and heat emissions improve drive reliability over time
• RV sensors maintain performance in multi-drive systems
• 180 TB/year workload rating, three times the rating of desktop drives, along with 1M hours MTBF
Surveillance HDD Delivers Reliability + Rescue Data Services
By simply choosing the Surveillance HDD, you’ve already maximised your drive reliability in a DVR or NVR environment.
But you can also protect your data against the unexpected. Whether it is a virus, unintentional deletion or vandalism, if your data is compromised, the Seagate +Rescue Data Recovery Service plan is an excellent option.
The optional 3-year +Rescue Recovery Service plan can recover the data from your drive, in the event of mechanical failure or accidental damage
• Fast and easy recovery process - data can be restored in 15 days or less
• Seagate leads the industry in data recovery with a 90% success rate
• Case Closed: Seagate Recovery Team Helps Solve Gold Heist >
RV Sensors to support RAID up to 32 camera HD surveillance systems
• Consistent Performance in Multi-Drive Systems
• Improve your system reliability with drives built for surveillance applications that include the flexibility to scale as your data grows. The addition of rotational vibration sensors allows the Surveillance HDD to maintain performance in multi-drive systems
RV sensors (standard on 4 TB to 8 TB Surveillance HDDs) allow drives to reliably perform in expanding DVR and NVR systems with 8+ drives
• RV sensors in a RAID environment maintain drive performance by improving vibration tolerance
• Support for up to 64 cameras recording in high definition
HD Surveillance Camera Quick Time-To-Ready Motion Sensor
• Improved Time-To-Ready So You Don’t Miss a Frame
• As drive technology evolves, so do the applications that leverage them. With improvements in motion sensing cameras, the Surveillance HDD now includes settings that allow your drive to conserve power when not recording, yet helps to ensure instant time-to-record when needed.
Idle 3 power setting allows immediate recording when motion sensing is detected in a camera
• Quick time-to-ready requires smaller system buffer sizes, reducing cost
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months