8TB Seagate NAS Server Enterprise HDD/Hard Drive ST8000NE0001
8TB Seagate ST8000NE0001 Enterprise NAS, 3.5' HDD, SATA III - 6Gb/s, 7200rpm, 256MB Cache, 4.16ms
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
More information can be found in the PDF below:
Features Strong Storage for Ambitious Business
• Reliably built on customer proven technology.
• Precision designed for lowest TCO in 1 to 16-bay enclosures.
• Endurance for SMB at 300TB/year Workload Rating Limit (WRL).
Trusted and Proven Reliability
• Forged from the award winning Seagate Enterprise Capacity 3.5-HDD.
• 7200-RPM spindle speed performance.
• RV Sensors for strong reliable performance.
• Precision-tuned with NAS-optimised firmware for balanced reads and writes.
• Proven conventional perpendicular magnetic recording.
• 1.2M hour MTBF for enterprise-class reliability.
Most Efficient for Mid-range NAS and Cloud-based Storage
• Consolidate, collaborate and store more with the super high-capacity 8TB Enterprise NAS HDD.
• 33% more capacity - 1.33TB-per-disk - over the previous generation.
• Can reduce rackmount storage costs by reducing the number of enclosures and drives needed.
• Reduce storage footprint and power consumption with fewer systems, fewer drives.
• Easy-to-purchase, easy-to-install.
Best-Fit Enterprise NAS Applications
Global business ecosystems require data agility for collaboration. Ideal for environments that require 24×7 availability and accessibility, the Enterprise NAS HDD is designed to manage aggressive workloads in enterprise environments.
• Cloud-based and NAS storage.
• Backup and disaster recovery.
• Multi-media server and storage.
• File and print server sharing.
• Archiving and cloud replication.
• On-premise private cloud.
• Tiered storage.
• Remote access.
• Auxiliary storage.
Rackmount, tower and private cloud NAS solutions in mid-range environments with up to 16-bay rackmount enclosures.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 36 months
- 0871 472 4747