Strong Storage for Ambitious Business
• Reliably built on customer proven technology.
• Precision designed for lowest TCO in 1 to 16-bay enclosures.
• Endurance for SMB at 300TB/year Workload Rating Limit (WRL).
Trusted and Proven Reliability
• Forged from the award winning Seagate Enterprise Capacity 3.5-HDD.
• 7200-RPM spindle speed performance.
• RV Sensors for strong reliable performance.
• Precision-tuned with NAS-optimised firmware for balanced reads and writes.
• Proven conventional perpendicular magnetic recording.
• 1.2M hour MTBF for enterprise-class reliability.
Most Efficient for Mid-range NAS and Cloud-based Storage
• Consolidate, collaborate and store more with the super high-capacity 8TB Enterprise NAS HDD.
• 33% more capacity - 1.33TB-per-disk - over the previous generation.
• Can reduce rackmount storage costs by reducing the number of enclosures and drives needed.
• Reduce storage footprint and power consumption with fewer systems, fewer drives.
• Easy-to-purchase, easy-to-install.
Best-Fit Enterprise NAS Applications
Global business ecosystems require data agility for collaboration. Ideal for environments that require 24×7 availability and accessibility, the Enterprise NAS HDD is designed to manage aggressive workloads in enterprise environments.
• Cloud-based and NAS storage.
• Backup and disaster recovery.
• Multi-media server and storage.
• File and print server sharing.
• Archiving and cloud replication.
• On-premise private cloud.
• Tiered storage.
• Remote access.
• Auxiliary storage.
Rackmount, tower and private cloud NAS solutions in mid-range environments with up to 16-bay rackmount enclosures.
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as 8TB Seagate ST8000NE0001 Enterprise NAS, 3.5' HDD, SATA III - 6Gb/s, 7200rpm, 256MB Cache, 4.16ms . Please choose from the list below.