PowerColor RX 580 Red Devil Golden 8GB GPU + AMD Ryzen 5 2600X CPU Bundle
8GB PowerColor RX 580 Red Devil Golden Graphics Card + AMD Ryzen 5 2600X Desktop Processor & Wraith Spire Cooler Bundle
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
A New and More Powerful Devil is waked!
PowerColor Red Devil Golden Sample RX 580 and utilize 8GB of GDDR5 memory with 2304 stream processors and have 2000MHz memory clock speed which is connected via a new high speed 256-bit memory interface.
Enjoy ultimate gaming experience with superior silent cooler
PowerColor RX580 Red Devil equips an 8Pin + 6Pin power connectors with superior 6+1 multi-phases for the ultimate performance. The platinum power kit uses Dr. Mos to provide superior power efficiency and better reliability. In order to achieve better thermal solution, PowerColor Red Devil RX 580 enlarges the surface of heatsink and equips with 8mm heat pipes which lower the temperature but increase performance.
Two Ball Bearing
• 4X greater longevity
• +20% efficiency
The cooling fan equips with two-ball bearings which increases 4X longevity and +20% efficiency.
Mute Fan Technology
• 0db –Silent gaming
Mute Fan Technology intelligently turns off the fan below 60°C, providing silent gaming during medium and low load while reducing power consumption simultaneously.
Platinum Power Kit--DrMos
• Digital controller and Super Capacitors for improved reliability
• Superior power efficiency
• Significantly low power loss
• Better thermal protection
The BIOS Switch makes your life easier. Whether you want Ultra Overclocking or Silent Overclocking, just Switch it!
Lower temperature Better Performance
More is more. For providing powerful but silent gaming experience, Red Devil RX580 increases more fins on the heatsink to enlarge the surface for heat dissipation. The best part is it equips with up to 4x 8F heat pipes to guarantee lower temperature but better performance.
Back Plate and Black PCB
Red Devil RX580 is armored with 1.5mm metal back plate which is one of a kind and definitely the toughest.
Shine your Red Devil
LED switch glows your Red Devil in the dark!
AMD Ryzen™ 5 2600X:
Ryzen™: The Intelligent Processor
Is your processor intelligent? Every AMD Ryzen™ processor is armed with a true neural net to help analyze your computing needs and optimize responsiveness every millisecond. Improved performance and more advanced features, 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen™ desktop processors provide faster, smoother computing experiences than you thought possible.
Zen+ on 2nd Gen. Ryzen
The 2nd Gen. 2000 Series AMD Ryzen processors build on the phenomenal performance the world witnessed with the legendary 14nm ‘Zen’ Architecture, by moving to a smaller fabrication process to deliver more efficient chips, running faster & cooler, while infusing the latest innovative technologies from AMD. This 12nm ‘Zen+’ Architecture at the heart of Ryzen 2nd Gen. CPUs, allows AMD to deliver some the best performing processors, ever.
The 2nd Gen. AMD Ryzen processors using ‘Zen+’ are optimised for use with the brand new X470 motherboard platform, allowing users to take advantage of all the improvements & new technologies packed into the ultra-small 12nm CPU die.
Backwards Compatible with Existing AM4 Motherboards*
Already have an AM4 Motherboard, or don’t need all the features of the X470? Don’t sweat. AMD AM4 Motherboards shipping now with the ‘AMD Ryzen Desktop 2000 Ready’ badge on the box are guaranteed to be compatible, while many motherboard manufacturers are offering BIOS updates to enable support on previously purchased motherboards*. Once you know your AM4 motherboard is compatible, or you have installed your BIOS update, installation is the same as any other Ryzen 3, 5 or 7 Processor. Even better – cooler compatibility is the same too!
*Please look for the ‘AMD Ryzen Desktop 2000 Ready’ badge, or check with your motherboard manufacturer to find out if a BIOS update is available & required for compatibility with the AMD Ryzen 2000 Series CPUs.
Each 2nd Gen. Ryzen CPU comes with a cooler in the box, perfectly tailored to the thermal performance of each model. This means less time worrying about how you are going to cool you CPU - and more time gaming.
Features RX 580 Red Devil Golden Sample 8GB Graphics Card Features:
• Advanced GDDR5 Memory Technology: GDDR5 memory provides the highest available memory bandwidth of any memory technology today, enabling higher GPU performance.
• AMD App Acceleration: AMD App Accelerator creates a “co-processing” environment in which the compute processing potential in your AMD Radeon™ Graphics processor works together with the system central processor, to accelerate enabled applications.
• AMD CrossFire™ Technology: Multi-GPU support offers superior scalability. Increase our gaming performance up to 2x with AMD CrossFire™ technology, 2.75x for TriFire configurations, or 3.75x with QuadFire configs.
• AMD Eyefinty Technology: Run multiple displays from a single graphics board and expand your gaming field of view across all displays.
• AMD HD Media Accelerator: Conclusively enable superior video playback quality with advanced hardware post-processing algorithms.
• AMD HD3D Technology: Supports the latest stereoscopic 3D content and display technologies. Play 3D games, watch Blu-ray 3D videos, and edit 3D photos on your 3D Monitors, TV, or projector.
• AMD PowerPlay™ Technology: AMD PowerPlay™ Technology dynamically adjusts clockspeeds in response to GPU load, saving power for just when you need it.
• AMD PowerTune Technology: Maximizes performance under load conditions by dynamically increasing the GPU engine clock to take advantage of unused TDP headroom. Also allows users to configure their own TDP limit, within a provided range, for even higher performance or more power efficiency.
• AMD XConnect™ Ready:Now it’s easier than ever to connect and use an external Radeon™ graphics card. With AMD XConnect™ technology, external GPU enclosures configured with Radeon™ Graphics can easily connect and disconnect to a compatible ultrathin notebook or 2-in-1 over Thunderbolt™ 31 at any time, just like a USB flash drive-a first for external GPUs!
• Double Blades Fan: The Double Blades Fan can absorb airflow into the center and increase up to 20% airflow compared to the traditional thermal design. It also avoids dust deposition at the bottom of the fan that helps to prolong the life cycle of the graphics card.
• GCN Architecture: A new design for AMD’s unified graphics processing and compute cores that allows them to achieve higher utilization for improved performance and efficiency.
• HDMI: Integrated high speed HDMI output with 1080p 120Hz 3D Stereoscopic support, and 4K resolution display support.
• Microsoft DirextX® 12: Get intense gaming performance and unrivalled image quality with stunning 3D visual effects, realistic lighting and lifelike imagery.
• Microsoft Windows® 10 Support: Comprehensive OS supports the latest Windows10 functionality and Driver support.
• Microsoft Windows® 7 Support: Comprehensive OS supports the latest Windows7 functionality and Driver support.
• Mute Fan Technology: Providing noiseless environment and reducing the power consumption when the GPU temperature is low than 60°C.
• PCI Express 3.0: Delivers double the bandwidth per lane of PCIe Gen 2 for faster GPU.
• Platinum PowerKIT: The Most Solidly-Built Components enhance the stability, ultimate performance and efficiency.
• Premium VR Ready: Experience beautifully rich and immersive VR environments and gameplay, augmented by player comfort and effortless compatibility. AMD LiquidVR™ technology, featuring ground-breaking Asynchronous Shaders, helps you avoid nausea and motion sickness during VR experiences. The Radeon™ RX Vega graphics card enables a fully immersive and comfortable VR experience.
• Radeon™ Chill: A power-saving feature that dynamically regulates frame rate based on your in-game movements. Radeon™ Chill can improve power efficiency and can lower temperatures for supported products and games when enabled through Radeon™ Settings.
• True Audio Technology: True to life echoes, convolution reverbs and fuller sounding environments with increased voices and audio objects deliver a richer and more immersive gaming soundscape.
• UEFI Support: Better security by helping protect the pre-startup—or pre-boot—process against bootkit attacks and faster startup times and resuming from hibernation.
• Virtual Super Resolution: Get quality that rivals 4K, even on a 1080p display while playing your favorite online games thanks to AMD's VSR.
Ryzen 5 2600X Desktop CPU Features:
• The latest 12nm ‘Zen+ Architecure.
• Smaller manufacturing process means faster clocks, lower thermals & higher efficiency vs previous generation of Ryzen CPUs.
• Advanced Hex core performance with 12 processing threads.
• Optimised for X470 Motherboards - Backwards Compatible with AM4 Socket (BIOS update may be required).
• Fully unlocked CPU for easy overclocking via Ryzen Master and/or BIOS.
• Includes Wraith Spire CPU Cooler.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
Warranty information has not yet been updated for this product. For further information please call 0871 472 4747 or 01204 474747.
Date Issued: 19th Apr 2017
It has been a busy start to 2017 for chip giant AMD. Having shaken-up the CPU landscape with the launch of its Ryzen 7 and Ryzen 5 processors, the company is now turning its attention to graphics by refreshing its range of Radeon GPUs.