PowerColor AMD Radeon RX 590 Red Dragon 8GB GDDR5 Graphics Card
8GB PowerColor Radeon RX 590 Red Dragon, 12nm, 2304 Streams, 1545MHz Boost, 8000MHz GDDR5, DP/HDMI/DVI-D
|Instalment Rate:||14.9% p.a. (fixed)|
|Cost of purchase:||£167.99|
|Total inc. interest:||£174.91|
|Instalment Rate:||14.9% p.a. (fixed)|
|Cost of purchase:||£167.99|
|Total inc. interest:||£180.96|
Purchase Rate: 19.9% p.a. (variable)
Representative: 19.9% APR (variable)
Assumed Credit Limit: £1,200Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply.
By DPD On 27th Jan
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
It is based on AMD’s latest GCN 4 architecture designed for GloFo 14nm FinFET that delivers premium VR capability, increased level of performance, smooth VR, seamless support for next-gen gaming monitors and CPU-free game streaming or recording.
AMD XConnect™ Ready
Now it’s easier than ever to connect and use an external Radeon™ graphics card. With AMD XConnect™ technology, external GPU enclosures configured with Radeon™ Graphics can easily connect and disconnect to a compatible ultrathin notebook or 2-in-1 over Thunderbolt™ 31 at any time, just like a USB flash drive-a first for external GPUs!
Intuitive, Immersive, Interactive
AMD’s innovative LiquidVR™ technology enables beautifully rich and immersive VR experiences by simplifying VR content creation, unlocking many unique AMD hardware features designed to work seamlessly with headsets on compatible Radeon graphics cards. LiquidVR™ is dedicated to making VR experiences truly immersive by creating a sense of “presence” — a state of awareness where a virtual world seems so real, you’ll believe you are there.
Radeon™ Freesync™ 2 Technology
AMD FreeSync™ technology puts an end to choppy gameplay and broken frames with fluid, artifact-free, performance at virtually any framerate.
A power-saving feature that dynamically regulates frame rate based on your in-game movements. Radeon™ Chill can improve power efficiency and can lower temperatures for supported products and games when enabled through Radeon™ Settings. Features • Advanced GDDR5 Memory Technology: GDDR5 memory provides the highest available memory bandwidth of any memory technology today, enabling higher GPU performance.
• AMD CrossFire™ Technology: Multi-GPU support offers superior scalability. Increase your gaming performance up to 2x with AMD CrossFire™ technology, 2.75x for TriFire configurations, or 3.75x with QuadFire configs.
• AMD HD Media Accelerator: Conclusively enable superior video playback quality with advanced hardware post-processing algorithms.
• AMD PowerPlay™ Technology: AMD PowerPlay™ Technology dynamically adjusts clock speeds in response to GPU load, saving power for just when you need it.
• AMD XConnect™ Ready: Now it’s easier than ever to connect and use an external Radeon™ graphics card. With AMD XConnect™ technology, external GPU enclosures configured with Radeon™ Graphics can easily connect and disconnect to a compatible ultrathin notebook or 2-in-1 over Thunderbolt™ 3 at any time, just like a USB flash drive-a first for external GPUs!
• HDMI: Integrated high speed HDMI output with 1080p 120Hz 3D Stereoscopic support, and 4K resolution display support.
• Microsoft Windows® 7 Support: Comprehensive OS supports the latest Windows7 functionality and Driver support.
• Microsoft Windows® 10 Support: Comprehensive OS supports the latest Windows10 functionality and Driver support.
• Mute Fan Technology: Providing noiseless environment and reducing the power consumption when the GPU temperature is low than 60°C.
• Premium VR Ready: Experience beautifully rich and immersive VR environments and gameplay, augmented by player comfort and effortless compatibility. AMD LiquidVR™ technology, featuring ground-breaking Asynchronous Shaders, helps you avoid nausea and motion sickness during VR experiences. The Radeon™ RX Vega graphics card enables a fully immersive and comfortable VR experience.
• UEFI Support: Better security by helping protect the pre-startup—or pre-boot—process against bootkit attacks and faster startup times and resuming from hibernation.
• AMD App Acceleration: AMD App Accelerator creates a “co-processing” environment in which the compute processing potential in your AMD Radeon™ Graphics processor works together with the system central processor, to accelerate enabled applications.
• AMD Eyefinity Technology: Run multiple displays from a single graphics board and expand your gaming field of view across all displays.
• AMD HD3D Technology: Supports the latest stereoscopic 3D content and display technologies. Play 3D games, watch Blu-ray 3D videos, and edit 3D photos on your 3D Monitors, TV, or projector.
• AMD PowerTune Technology: Maximizes performance under load conditions by dynamically increasing the GPU engine clock to take advantage of unused TDP headroom. Also allows users to configure their own TDP limit, within a provided range, for even higher performance or more power efficiency.
• GCN Architecture: A new design for AMD’s unified graphics processing and compute cores that allows them to achieve higher utilization for improved performance and efficiency.
• Microsoft DirextX® 12: Get intense gaming performance and unrivalled image quality with stunning 3D visual effects, realistic lighting and lifelike imagery.
• PCI Express 3.0: Delivers double the bandwidth per lane of PCIe Gen 2 for faster GPU.
• Radeon™ Chill: A power-saving feature that dynamically regulates frame rate based on your in-game movements. Radeon™ Chill can improve power efficiency and can lower temperatures for supported products and games when enabled through Radeon™ Settings.
• Virtual Super Resolution: Get quality that rivals 4K, even on a 1080p display while playing your favourite online games thanks to AMD's VSR.
• Platinum PowerKIT: The Most Solidly-Built Components enhance the stability, ultimate performance and efficiency.
• True Audio Technology: True to life echoes, convolution reverbs and fuller sounding environments with increased voices and audio objects deliver a richer and more immersive gaming soundscape.
|Chipset||Radeon RX 590|
|Manufacturing Process||12 nm|
|Cores & Clocks|
|Boost Clock||1545 MHz|
|Video Memory (VRAM)|
|Memory Clock||8000 MHz|
|Memory Speed (Effective with DDR)|
|Memory Bus||256 Bit|
|Memory Data Rate||8.0 Gb/s|
|Cooling Solution||Dual Fan (2)|
|Cooler Design||PowerColor Red Dragon Cooler|
|I/O & Connectivity|
|Interface||PCIe 3.0 (x16)|
|AMD CrossFire Support||Supported|
|AMD Freesync Support||Yes|
|AMD FreeSync Version||FreeSync™ 2|
|Microsoft DirectX Support||12 API|
|Max. Concurrent Displays||5 Displays|
|Maximum Digital Resolution||4096x2160|
|Maximum Analog (VGA) Resolution|
|Peak Half Precision Compute Performance (FP16)|
|Peak Single Precision Compute Performance (FP32)|
|Peak Double Precision Compute Performance (FP64)|
|Power & Thermals|
|Graphics Card Power Connectors||1 x 8-pin PCIe|
|Graphics Card TDP/Power|
|Minimum Recommended PSU||500 W|
|Maximum GPU Temperature|
|Low Profile Support|
|Dimensions||255 x 143 x 38 mm|
|Model Number||AXRX590 8GBD5-DHD|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
Date Issued: 16th Nov 2018
AMD has had a strong position in the premium mainstream graphics card market with the Radeon RX 480 (2016) and RX 580 (2017) GPUs. The duo uses what is known as the Polaris architecture to good effect, enabling high-quality PC gameplay at the popular FHD (1,920x1,080) and QHD (2,560x1,440) resolutions.