SDHC cards offer larger-volume data storage and optimized recording performance with support for FAT 32 file formats. In addition, Kingston’s SDHC cards use new speed "class" ratings known as Class 4 that deliver a minimum data transfer rate for optimum performance with SDHC devices.
Although identical in size to today’s standard SD card, the new SDHC cards are designed differently and are only recognized by SDHC host devices. For added reliability and durability, our solid-state SDHC memory cards are built of non-volatile memory components and have no moving parts that could wear out or break.
• Capacity - 8GB.
• Dimensions - 24 X 32 X 2.1 mm.
• Weight - 2.5g.
• High-Speed Class Rating - Class 4: 4 MB/sec minimum data transfer rate.
• Operating Temperature - -13º F to 185º F (-25º C to 85 º C).
• Storage Temperature - -40º F to 185º F (-40º C to 85º C).
• Voltage - 3.3v.
• Compliant - with the SD Card Association card 2.00 specification.
• Secure - built-in write-protect switch prevents accidental data loss.
• Compatible - with SDHC host devices; not compatible with standard SD-enabled devices/readers.
• File Format - SDHC File Format - FAT32.
• Simple - as easy as plug-and-play.
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as 8GB Kingston SDHC Memory Card, Class 4, 4MB/s Read, 4MB/s Write . Please choose from the list below.