Kingston 8GB Class 4 Micro SD Memory Card + SD Adaptor
• Dimensions: 24mm X 32mm X 2.1mm
• High-Speed Class Rating: 4 MB/sec minimum data transfer rate (Class 4)
• Operating Temperature: -13°F to 185°F (-25°C to 85°C)
• Storage Temperature: -40°F to 185°F (-40°C to 85°C)
• Voltage: 3.3v
• Compliant: with the SD Card Association card 2.00 specification
• Secure: built-in write-protect switch prevents accidental data loss
• Compatible: with SDHC host devices; not compatible with standard SD-enabled devices/readers
• File Format: FAT 32
|Speed Rating||Class 4|
|UHS (Ultra High Speed) Rated||No|
|UHS Speed Rating|
|UHS Video Speed Rating|
|Application Performance Rated||No|
|Application Performance Rating|
|Read Speed||4 MB/s|
|Write Speed||4 MB/s|
|Card Reader Included||No|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 120 months
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months
- 01932 738950 or 01932 738888
"Please be aware any warranty offered in excess of 12 months is at the manufacturer's discretion and may be subject to change without notice."
We recommend that you retain your retail packaging within the first 28 days of purchase.
Subject to 10 years manufacturer's warranty direct with Kingston.
Please phone 01932 738950 or email [email protected] to request a Kingston returns number.
This Warranty does not cover any damage due to abnormal use or conditions, misuse, neglect, abuse, accident, improper handling or storage, serial number altered, defaced or removed; or has had the warranty seal on the system altered, defaced or removed, exposure to moisture, unauthorized modifications, alterations, or repairs, improper installation, improper use of any electrical source, undue physical or electrical stress, operator error, non-compliance with instructions.