AMD Radeon Pro WX 8200 VR Workstation Graphics Card
8GB AMD Radeon Pro WX 8200, PCIe 3.0, HBM2, 1200MHz GPU, 1530MHz Boost, 3584 Streams, VR Ready, 4x Mini DisplayPort 1.4
By DPD On 23rd Sep 2019
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
AMD Radeon™ Pro provides the performance, features and reliability needed to tackle professional workflows ranging from product design and simulation to video post-production and visual effects. With stringent product qualification, application certifications, performance optimizations and regular enterprise driver updates, professionals can be assured a high quality visual experience and peace of mind when working on mission-critical projects. The Radeon™ Pro family of professional graphics solutions was crafted, from the ground up, for the most demanding of professional users.
Freedom to Express, Power to Create
Real-time visualization, virtual reality, and photorealistic rendering are only a few of the highly complex workloads the AMD Radeon™ Pro WX 8200 workstation graphics can tackle with ease. Equipped with advanced features geared towards professionals and certified on many of today’s most popular applications, the Radeon™ Pro WX 8200 is the perfect card for those looking for a high end professional solution for design, manufacturing, AEC or media and entertainment workloads.
• Advanced Design & Manufacturing.
• Advanced Architecture, Engineering, & Construction.
• Advanced Media & Entertainment. Features • Based on cutting-edge “Vega” Architecture built to handle big data sets and diverse compute workloads.
• 56 Compute Units to accelerate demanding workloads.
• State-of-the-art memory technology: 8GB of HBM2 Memory and High Bandwidth Cache Controller (HBCC).
• Error Correcting Code (ECC) Memory ensures accuracy of your computations.
• Support for 10-Bit Colour for high level of detail and colour precision.
• 4x mini-DisplayPort 1.4 HDR Ready Display Outputs.
• OpenCL™ 2.0 Support for leading professional applications.
• Comprehensive API Support, including Vulkan® 1.1, OpenGL® 4.5, and DirectX® 12.
• Also features:
- EDID Emulation Support.
- External Genlock/Frame Lock Sync Support.
- AMD DirectGMA Support.
- Display Output Post Processing (DOPP).
- AMD Radeon™ VR Ready Creator.
|Chipset||Radeon Pro WX 8200|
|Manufacturing Process||14 nm|
|Cores & Clocks|
|Core Clock||1200 MHz|
|Boost Clock||1530 MHz|
|Video Memory (VRAM)|
|Memory Clock||2000 MHz|
|Memory Speed (Effective with DDR)|
|Memory Bus||2048 Bit|
|Memory Bandwidth||512 GB/s|
|Memory Data Rate|
|Cooling Solution||Single Fan (1)|
|Cooler Design||AMD Reference Design Blower Fan|
|I/O & Connectivity|
|Interface||PCIe 3.0 (x16)|
|Connectivity||4 x Mini DisplayPort 1.4|
|AMD CrossFire Support|
|AMD Freesync Support||No|
|AMD FreeSync Version|
|Microsoft DirectX Support||12 API with Feature Level 12.1|
|Max. Concurrent Displays||4 Displays|
|Maximum Digital Resolution||7680x4320 @ 60Hz (8K UHD)|
|Maximum Analog (VGA) Resolution||N/A|
|Peak Half Precision Compute Performance (FP16)||21.5 TFLOPs|
|Peak Single Precision Compute Performance (FP32)||10.75 TFLOPs|
|Peak Double Precision Compute Performance (FP64)||0.672 TFLOPs|
|Power & Thermals|
|Graphics Card Power Connectors||
|Graphics Card TDP/Power||230 W|
|Minimum Recommended PSU|
|Maximum GPU Temperature|
|Low Profile Support||N/A|
|Dimensions||111.76 x 266.7 mm|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Scan / AMD Europe
- 01276 932318