- 860W Corsair AX860i, Full Modular, 80 PLUS Platinum, SLI/CrossFire, Single Rail, 71.6A, 120mm Fan, ATX PSU£209.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERYIn stock
• Seasonic DC Connector Module with Integrated Voltage Regulation Module
• DC to DC Converter Design
• Seasonic Hybrid silent Fan Control *(patent Pending)
• Sanyo Denki - San Ace Silent Fan
• Conductive Polymer Aluminium Solid Electrolytic Capacitors
• High Reliability 105°C Grade A Capacitors
• Tight Voltage Regulation [±2%]
• Active Power Factor Correction [99% PF Typical]
• High +l2V Output
• High Current Gold Plated Terminals
• Dual Sided PCB Layout
• Ultra Ventilation [Honeycomb Structure]
• Full Modular Cabling Design
• Multi-GPU Technologies Supported
• All-in-One DC Cabling Design
• Easy Swap Connector
• Universal AC Input [Full Range]
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 84 months
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- [email protected]
Date Issued: 4th Jul 2011
Let's face it, power-supply units (PSUs) are boring. Presented in what's usually a mundane box spitting cables from one end, this is a product that's neither aesthetically pleasing nor technically interesting to the majority of self-builders.
Date Issued: 18th Nov 2010
Conceived back in 2004 and brought to market just a year later, the 80 PLUS initiative is one of many standards introduced in an effort to increase energy efficiency in modern technology. Targeting computer power supplies, it awards PSUs that are able to achieve an energy efficiency of over 80 per cent at varying workloads and a power factor of 0.9 or more at 100 per cent load.
Date Issued: 20th Nov 2008
This TekSpek explains what Green Computing is, what it means to the consumer, and how energy-efficient components can be beneficial in the home.