Corsair AX860i Digital 860W Modular Power Supply *Factory Refurbished Like New*
Complete Digital Control
The revolutionary AXi Series PSUs are the first desktop PC power supplies to use digital (DSP) control and Corsair Link to bring you an unprecedented level of monitoring and performance customization. The DSP in the AX860i makes on-the-fly adjustments for incredibly tight voltage regulation, 80 PLUS® Platinum Efficiency, and clean, stable power.
Real-time monitoring and control with Corsair Link
Put the AX860i under your control by connecting it directly to a USB header on your motherboard with the included cable, or to a Corsair Link Commander (available separately). Then, download the free Corsair Link Dashboard software for unrivaled power supply monitoring and control options.
Monitor power input and output, efficiency, fan speed, and internal temperature, directly from the Windows based application. Or, take it to the next level and set up and modify fan speed profiles, or even select from virtual “single rail” or “multi-rail” software modes, with selectable OCP points.
Stable and reliable power delivery
DSP-controlled, real-time voltage regulation helps ensure that your valuable components receive clean, stable power.
Less heat and lower operating cost
AX860i's extreme efficiency earns it coveted 80 PLUS® Platinum certification. Less wasted power means minimal excess heat. This can reduce the strain on your other components, and it can save you money over the long run in the form of lower power bills.
Quiet operation at low loads
Super-high efficiency has another benefit: silence. The thermally-controlled fan doesn't even spin at low loads. It's ideal if you're building a quiet PC or you just want to reduce the amount of ambient noise in your life.
Easy installation and cable routing, with better airflow
The fully modular cable set allows you to use only the cables you need, and the flat design makes cable routing much easier in tight spaces. You get a clean-looking system build with cables out of the airflow path for efficient space usage that's energy efficient as well. Features • Digital Signal Processor (DSP) for delivering extremely clean, efficient power with real-time adjustments
• Corsair Link™ Integration for monitoring and adjustment of performance, noise, and OCP settings
• Dedicated single +12V rail with user-configurable virtual "single rail" and "multi-rail" software modes
• An ultra-quiet, 120mm double ball-bearing fan delivers excellent airflow with exceptionally low noise levels by varying fan speed in response to temperature
• 80 PLUS Platinum certified, delivering up to 92% energy efficiency under real-world load conditions
• Active Power Factor Correction (PFC) with PF value of 0.99
• Universal AC input from 90~264V
• Over-voltage, under-voltage, over-current, and short circuit protection provide maximum safety for your critical system components
• Engineered to meet maximum power output at a server-grade 50°C temperature rating.
• Self-test switch to determine PSU functionality even before installation.
• High-quality capacitors provide uncompromised performance and reliability
• A seven year warranty and lifetime access to Corsair's legendary technical support and customer service
• Safety Approvals: cTUVus, CE, CB, FCC Class B, TÜV, CCC, C-tick
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 4th Jul 2011
Let's face it, power-supply units (PSUs) are boring. Presented in what's usually a mundane box spitting cables from one end, this is a product that's neither aesthetically pleasing nor technically interesting to the majority of self-builders.
Date Issued: 18th Nov 2010
Conceived back in 2004 and brought to market just a year later, the 80 PLUS initiative is one of many standards introduced in an effort to increase energy efficiency in modern technology. Targeting computer power supplies, it awards PSUs that are able to achieve an energy efficiency of over 80 per cent at varying workloads and a power factor of 0.9 or more at 100 per cent load.
Date Issued: 20th Nov 2008
This TekSpek explains what Green Computing is, what it means to the consumer, and how energy-efficient components can be beneficial in the home.