GameMax 850 Watt Fully Modular RGB LED PSU/Power Supply
• With the memory function, turn on the power supply again the initial state is the same as the state of when the PSU was turned off.
• Press the RGB controller switch successively, the lights change to be Red, Blue, Green, White, Yellow and Purple, breathing lights and the colours can mix mode in turn.
• Breathing Light Mode: Make the lights bright gradually in two seconds, make the lights dim gradually in two seconds, play cycle from white colour to purple colour.
• Colour Mix Mode: the lights change from white to purple colour in turn and keep 0.5 Seconds at the peak of each colour and it takes 4 Seconds between the two colours.
• In any mode, press the RGB controller switch for three seconds, the lights go out. Features • Powerful single +12V rails offers stable DC output and supports high-end graphic cards and PC systems.
• 80+ Gold APFC, High-Efficiency and 90+ Certified.
• Active Power Factor rate up to 0.9.
• RGB Ring Fan on the top, RGB Illuminated logo on the side and the lights are coming from the top and side. The Colours include: Red, Blue, Green, White, Yellow and Purple.
• Honeycomb ventilation design for optimal heat dissipation.
• Full modular output connector.
|80 PLUS Certification||80 PLUS Gold|
|Max. Efficiency||88 %|
|Fans||1 x 140mm w/ RGB LEDs|
|Internal +12V Rails||Single Rail|
|Rail 1 +12V||64 A|
|Rail 2 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 3 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 4 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 5 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 6 +12V||N/A|
|Max. Combined Output +12V||64 A|
|Dimensions||150 x 85 x 165 mm (WxHxD)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
Date Issued: 25th Oct 2017
Power-supply units, or PSUs, are an integral part of any computer build. Often overlooked, it is the component that is likely to last the longest, and it can be moved between systems when you upgrade to the latest and greatest in the future.
Date Issued: 18th Nov 2010
Conceived back in 2004 and brought to market just a year later, the 80 PLUS initiative is one of many standards introduced in an effort to increase energy efficiency in modern technology. Targeting computer power supplies, it awards PSUs that are able to achieve an energy efficiency of over 80 per cent at varying workloads and a power factor of 0.9 or more at 100 per cent load.
Date Issued: 20th Nov 2008
This TekSpek explains what Green Computing is, what it means to the consumer, and how energy-efficient components can be beneficial in the home.