These power supplies also feature ECO mode meaning the fan will run only when necessary further reducing noise level and power consumption! Backed by a 7 year Warranty and design makes this PSU the right choice for efficiency and noise level today, and will be with you well into tomorrow.
• Fully Modular Cabling: Fully Modular to reduce clutter and improve airflow.
• Eco Mode: Fan does not switch on until PSU load is above 25%.
• Standard ATX Form Factor: Will fit most mATX, ATX, EATX, HPTX, and XLATX cases .
A single +12V rail offers the best power output, rail stability and compatibility with latest hardware. EVGA SuperNOVA 850GS/1050GS/1000PS provides up to 70A/87A/83A respectively on a single rail!
LLC Resonant Circuit Layout
Full DC to DC, LLC resonant circuit design improves efficiency.
Fully modular designs allows every single cable to be removed from the power supply for ease of installation and removal. You can also leave off unnecessary cables to reduce case clutter and maximize case airflow.
Highest Quality Japanese Nippon Chemi-Con Solid State Capacitors
Get the most reliability and greatest performance with the use of the highest possible quality Japanese solid state capacitators.
Teflon Nano-Steel Bearing
High quality Teflon Nano-Steel ensures long life and nearly silent operation.
Gold Rated Efficiency
80 Plus certification ensures your power supply isn't wasting power and turning it into excess heat. Under typical load this power supply is 90% efficient or higher.
ECO mode, keeps the fan off when needed, and is only ran at the lowest speed needed to the internals cool.
While being silent, this entire series has a large single 12 volt rail, providing plenty of power to fuel all of your hardware. And lastly, because power without safety is pointless, a full suite of top tier circuit protections to keep you running strong and your hardware safe.
• OVP (Over Voltage Protection).
• UVP (Under Voltage Protection).
• OCP (Over Current Protection).
• OPP (Over Power Protection).
• SCP (Short Circuit Protection).
• OTP (Over Temperature Protection). Features • 80 PLUS Gold certified, with 90% (115VAC) / 92% (220VAC~240VAC) efficiency or higher under typical loads.
• NVIDIA SLI & AMD Crossfire Ready.
• Highest quality Japanese brand capacitors ensure long-term reliability.
• Heavy-duty protections, including OVP (Over Voltage Protection), UVP (Under Voltage Protection), OCP (Over Current Protection), OPP (Over Power Protection), and SCP (Short Circuit Protection).
• Fully Modular to reduce clutter and improve airflow.
• 5 Year Warranty and unparalleled EVGA Customer Support.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 60 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 60 months
Date Issued: 4th Jul 2011
Let's face it, power-supply units (PSUs) are boring. Presented in what's usually a mundane box spitting cables from one end, this is a product that's neither aesthetically pleasing nor technically interesting to the majority of self-builders.
Date Issued: 18th Nov 2010
Conceived back in 2004 and brought to market just a year later, the 80 PLUS initiative is one of many standards introduced in an effort to increase energy efficiency in modern technology. Targeting computer power supplies, it awards PSUs that are able to achieve an energy efficiency of over 80 per cent at varying workloads and a power factor of 0.9 or more at 100 per cent load.
Date Issued: 20th Nov 2008
This TekSpek explains what Green Computing is, what it means to the consumer, and how energy-efficient components can be beneficial in the home.