Unleash the next generation in power with the EVGA SuperNOVA 850 GL Power Supply. Based on the award winning G2 series Power Supplies from EVGA, this power supply features 80 PLUS Gold rated efficiency, and clean, continuous power to every component. Not to mention, built in LED's to illuminate your case giving you a real showpiece system. The ECO Thermal Control Fan System offers fan modes to provide zero fan noise during low load operations. This provides improved efficiency for longer operation, less power consumption, reduced energy costs and minimal heat dissipation. Backed by a 10 year warranty and Japanese capacitor design, the EVGA SuperNOVA 850 GL is not only the right choice for your system today, it is also the best choice for your system tomorrow. Features • Unbeatable 10 Year Warranty and unparalleled EVGA Customer Support.
• 80 PLUS Gold certified, with 90% (115VAC) / 92% (220VAC~240VAC) efficiency or higher under typical loads.
• Highest quality Japanese brand capacitors ensure longterm reliability.
• Fully Modular to reduce clutter and improve airflow.
• NVIDIA SLI & AMD Crossfire Ready.
• Double Ball Bearing fan for exceptional reliability and quiet operation.
• Heavyduty protections, including OVP (Over Voltage Protection), UVP (Under Voltage Protection), OCP (Over Current Protection), OPP (Over Power.
• Protection), and SCP (Short Circuit Protection).
• Built in White LEDs.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 120 months
- DOA Period:
- 30 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- 01788 247 298
Date Issued: 25th Oct 2017
Power-supply units, or PSUs, are an integral part of any computer build. Often overlooked, it is the component that is likely to last the longest, and it can be moved between systems when you upgrade to the latest and greatest in the future.
Date Issued: 18th Nov 2010
Conceived back in 2004 and brought to market just a year later, the 80 PLUS initiative is one of many standards introduced in an effort to increase energy efficiency in modern technology. Targeting computer power supplies, it awards PSUs that are able to achieve an energy efficiency of over 80 per cent at varying workloads and a power factor of 0.9 or more at 100 per cent load.
Date Issued: 20th Nov 2008
This TekSpek explains what Green Computing is, what it means to the consumer, and how energy-efficient components can be beneficial in the home.