Corsair HX850i 850W Full Modular Power Supply
850W Corsair HX850i, Full Modular, 80 PLUS Platinum, SLI/CrossFire, Single/Multi Rail, 70.8A, 140mm Fan, ATX PSU
There are 5 people viewing this productDelivery options £5.48 By DPD On 26th Jun 2017 DPD Delivered to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window. £4.79 Collect from local shops UPS and DPD Pickup Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores. Free Collect Instore Q-Collect Place your order online and collect from our Bolton store with Q-Collect. Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout ScanProtect protection ScanProtect Protect against installation damage for 28 days.More
With Corsair Link Digital support, you can monitor power supply performance, toggle single rail or multi rail mode, and control fan speed directly from your desktop. And, the fully modular, low profile cable set makes builds and upgrades easy, with clean, great-looking results. Features • Corsair Link. Integration for monitoring performance and adjustment of fan speed and multi-rail/single rail mode.
• 80 PLUSR Platinum efficiency, delivering 92% energy efficiency at real world load conditions.
• ZeroRPM mode for fanless operation at low loads and outstanding noise reduction.
• 140mm thermally controlled fluid dynamic bearing fan spins up as needed.
• Fully Modular low profile cables for easy installation, less clutter, and helps maximize airflow through your computer¡¦s chassis.
• Engineered to meet maximum power output at a server-grade 50C temperature rating.
• Fan self-test switch to determine fan functionality even before installation.
• The latest ATX12V v2.4 and EPS 2.92 standards and is backward compatible with ATX12V 2.2, 2.31 and ATX12V 2.01 systems.
• 4th generation IntelR Core. processor Ready (Intel Haswell and Z87 motherboards).
• Over-voltage protection, under-voltage protection, and short circuit protection, over power protection, over temperature protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components.
|80 PLUS Certification||80 PLUS Platinum|
|Max. Efficiency||92 %|
|Fans||1 x 140mm|
|Internal +12V Rails||Single/Multi Rail|
|Rail 1 +12V||70.8 A|
|Rail 2 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 3 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 4 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 5 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 6 +12V||N/A|
|Max. Combined Output +12V||70.8 A|
|Dimensions||150 x 86 x 180 mm (WxHxD)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 120 months
- Return to base
- RTB Period:
- 120 months
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 4th Jul 2011
Let's face it, power-supply units (PSUs) are boring. Presented in what's usually a mundane box spitting cables from one end, this is a product that's neither aesthetically pleasing nor technically interesting to the majority of self-builders.
Date Issued: 18th Nov 2010
Conceived back in 2004 and brought to market just a year later, the 80 PLUS initiative is one of many standards introduced in an effort to increase energy efficiency in modern technology. Targeting computer power supplies, it awards PSUs that are able to achieve an energy efficiency of over 80 per cent at varying workloads and a power factor of 0.9 or more at 100 per cent load.
Date Issued: 20th Nov 2008
This TekSpek explains what Green Computing is, what it means to the consumer, and how energy-efficient components can be beneficial in the home.