Corsair AX850 850 Watt Fully Modular Titanium ATX Power Supply, Factory Refurbished
850W Corsair AX Series AX850, Full Modular, 80PLUS Titanium, Single Rail, 70A, 135mm Fan, ATX PSU, Refurbuished
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
Corsair AX850 80 PLUS Titanium Fully Modular ATX PSU
AX Series fully modular power supplies deliver 80 PLUS Titanium efficient power and ultra-low-noise operation to complete your most ambitious builds. The highest quality internal components and all-Japanese 105°C rated capacitors provide the tightest voltage regulation and lowest ripple noise, delivering only the highest quality power to your PC. A 135mm fluid-dynamic bearing fan with Zero RPM Mode only turns on when needed, ensuring virtually silent operation at low and medium loads. Fully modular flattened cables make building or upgrading your PC easy as you only need to install the cables your systems requires. With the strength of 80 PLUS Titanium efficiency, and the subtlety of near-silent operation, the CORSAIR AX Series is ready to power the world’s best PCs for years to come.
• 80 PLUS Titanium Certified: More than 94% efficient operation for lower power consumption, less noise and cooler temperatures.
• Zero RPM Fan Mode: At low and medium loads, the cooling fan switches off entirely for near-silent operation.
• World Class Electrical Performance: Superior voltage regulation and minimal ripple noise ensures the highest quality power for your PC.
• 135mm Cooling Fan: Low noise cooling with powerful airflow, powered by a true FDB bearing for reduced noise and longer life.
• 100% All Japanese 105°C Capacitors: Premium internal components ensure unwavering power delivery and long term reliability.
• Fully Modular Cables: Only connect the cables your system needs, making clean and tidy builds easier.
• Three-Colour Magnetic Side Labels: Customize your PSU to match the rest your system with three included magnetic side labels in red, blue or white.
• AX Series power supply.
• Modular cable pack.
• Accessory bag with mounting hardware & cable ties.
• Corsair case badge.
• Installation Guide.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 28 months
- 0800 70022700
Date Issued: 28th Apr 2020
Power-supply units, or PSUs, are an integral part of any computer build. Often overlooked, it is the component that is likely to last the longest, and it can be moved between systems when you upgrade to the latest and greatest in the future.
Date Issued: 18th Nov 2010
Conceived back in 2004 and brought to market just a year later, the 80 PLUS initiative is one of many standards introduced in an effort to increase energy efficiency in modern technology. Targeting computer power supplies, it awards PSUs that are able to achieve an energy efficiency of over 80 per cent at varying workloads and a power factor of 0.9 or more at 100 per cent load.
Date Issued: 20th Nov 2008
This TekSpek explains what Green Computing is, what it means to the consumer, and how energy-efficient components can be beneficial in the home.