Antec HCG850 850 Watt 80+ Gold Full Modular ATX PSU/Power Supply
850W Antec HCG850 Gold, Full Modular, 80PLUS Gold, SLI/CrossFire, Single Rail, 70A, 120mm Fan, ATX PSU
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
The latest generation of High Current Gamer Gold power supplies offer unparalleled stability and 80 PLUS Gold-verified efficiency, thanks to the top-grade Japanese capacitors and Active PFC. Advanced thermal control with Zero RPM mode enables optimal balance between silence and cooling, and a quiet 120mm fluid dynamic bearing fan completes the package. The CircuitShield suite of industrial-grade projections ensures that the power delivered to your system is safe and reliable in any environment. If loads of power, high-level engineering and extreme efficiency are what you’re after, the High Current Gamer Gold series is the winner.
• 80 PLUS Gold.
• Fully Modular.
• 100% Japanese Heavy-Duty Caps.
• Zero RPM Hybrid Mode.
• 10 Year Warranty.
Heavy Duty Design
• A server-class full-bridge LLC design.
• High-performance Japanese capacitors ensure the tightest DC stability and regulation, for reliability that you and your system can count on.
• PhaseWave Design-A server-class full bridge LLC design with a synchronous rectification based on a DC-DC topology.
120mm FDB Fan
The whisper-quiet, fluid dynamic bearing fan provides high airflow with the durability and longevity that I signature of Antec quality.
Zero RPM Mode
The HCG Gold series is equipped with the Zero RPM fan mode, which uses thermal sensors to activate the fan only when you need. With Zero RPM mode the HCG Gold series works hard – and smart.
Compact Form, Full-Size Performance
Push your system to the limit with peace of mind that the compact HCG Gold has the power you need.
An extra capacitor located at the ends of the 12V cables store power, preventing brownouts from sudden demand spikes and providing an extra power reserve where you need it, when you need it most. Features • Guaranteed 850W of Continuous Power from Antec.
• 100% Modular: Improves airflow and reduces clutter.
• 80 PLUS® GOLD Certified: Up to 92% efficient, to reduce your electricity bill.
• PhaseWave™ Design: A server-class full-bridge LLC design with a synchronous rectification based on a DC-DC topology.
• Antec Quality 10-Year Warranty and lifetime global 24/7 support.
• 120mm FDB Silence: Whisper-quiet high-quality fluid-dynamic bearing fan with long lifetime.
• Zero RPM Manager: An advanced low voltage fan control with fan-off mode at low loads for absolute silence.
• 99%+12V: Output for maximum CPU & GPU support.
• CircuitShield™: Full suite of industrial grade protections: OCP, OVP, UVP, SCP, OPP, OTP, SIP, NLO.
• 100% Japanese Capacitors achieve unprecedented tight voltage regulation & low ripple & noise to maximize your system’s performance.
• 28(18+10) pin MBU Socket: For possible future MBU connectors.
• ATX12V 2.4: Engineered according to the newest PSU guideline and compatible with the latest CPU generation.
• Compact Size: 140mm depth power supply is the best choice for compact ATX chassis.
|80 PLUS Certification||80 PLUS Gold|
|Max. Efficiency (at 230Vac)||92 %|
|Fans||1 x 120mm|
|Internal +12V Rails||Single Rail|
|Rail 1 +12V||70 A|
|Rail 2 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 3 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 4 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 5 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 6 +12V||N/A|
|Max. Combined Output +12V||70 A|
|Dimensions||150 x 86 x 140 mm (WxHxD)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 84 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 30 days
- RTB Period:
- 84 months
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 25th Oct 2017
Power-supply units, or PSUs, are an integral part of any computer build. Often overlooked, it is the component that is likely to last the longest, and it can be moved between systems when you upgrade to the latest and greatest in the future.
Date Issued: 18th Nov 2010
Conceived back in 2004 and brought to market just a year later, the 80 PLUS initiative is one of many standards introduced in an effort to increase energy efficiency in modern technology. Targeting computer power supplies, it awards PSUs that are able to achieve an energy efficiency of over 80 per cent at varying workloads and a power factor of 0.9 or more at 100 per cent load.
Date Issued: 20th Nov 2008
This TekSpek explains what Green Computing is, what it means to the consumer, and how energy-efficient components can be beneficial in the home.