Antec HCG 850 Watt 80+ Bronze Fully Modular PSU/Power Supply
850W Antec HCG 850, Fully Modular, 80PLUS Bronze, Single Rail, 70.8A, 135mm Fan, ATX PSU
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
The CircuitShield™ suite of industrial -grade protections ensures that the power delivered to your system is safe and reliable in any environment.
High-performance Japanese capacitors ensure the tightest DC stability and regulation, for reliability that you and your system can count on.
Antec Quality 5 year parts and labour warranty, and you get unlimited access to Antec's incomparable technical support and customer service.
The 135 mm Double Ball Bearing (DBB) Fan is ideal for quiet computing and is designed for longer life, guaranteeing hours of operation. Features • Guaranteed 850W Continuous Power from Antec.
• 100% Modular-Improves airflow and reduces clutter.
• DC-DC-Based on a DC-DC topology.
• 80 PLUS® Bronze certified-Up to 89% efficient, to reduce your electricity bill.
• Antec Quality 5-year warranty and lifetime global 24/7 support.
• 135mm DBB Fan-Whisper-quiet high-quality double ball bearing fan with long lifetime.
• 99%+12V - Output for maximum CPU &s; GPU support.
• CircuitShield™-Full suite of industrial grade protections: OCP, OVP, SCP, OPP, OTP, SIP, NLO.
• 100% Japanese capacitors achieve unprecedented tight voltage regulation &s; low ripple &s; noise to maximize your system’s performance.
• 28(18+10) pin MBU socket - For possible future MBU connectors.
• ATX12V 2.4-Engineered according to the newest PSU guideline and compatible with the latest CPU generation.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 60 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 14 days
- RTB Period:
- 60 months
Date Issued: 25th Oct 2017
Power-supply units, or PSUs, are an integral part of any computer build. Often overlooked, it is the component that is likely to last the longest, and it can be moved between systems when you upgrade to the latest and greatest in the future.
Date Issued: 18th Nov 2010
Conceived back in 2004 and brought to market just a year later, the 80 PLUS initiative is one of many standards introduced in an effort to increase energy efficiency in modern technology. Targeting computer power supplies, it awards PSUs that are able to achieve an energy efficiency of over 80 per cent at varying workloads and a power factor of 0.9 or more at 100 per cent load.
Date Issued: 20th Nov 2008
This TekSpek explains what Green Computing is, what it means to the consumer, and how energy-efficient components can be beneficial in the home.