Aerocool Integrator 850 Watt Fully Wired 80+ Bronze PSU/Power Supply
850W Aerocool Integrator, Fully Wired, 80PLUS Bronze, Single Rail, 65A, 120mm Fan, ATX PSU
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
• 80Plus Bronze: Up to 85%+ efficiency with official 80Plus Bronze certificate.
• Cable mesh sleeving: All direct DC cables with mesh sleeving for reduce airflow interference.
• Support INTEL C6/C7 power saving mode: Support latest INTEL 4th generation “HASWELL” CPU with C6/C7 power saving mode.
• Single 12V rail: Single 12V rail for high compatibility and extreme high current output.
• Clean and stable DC output quality: Clear and pure DC output quality with low ripple noise.
• 550mm main cable length: 20+4P and CPU 4+4P cable length up to 550mm - easy reach to all components.
• 2 PCIe 6+2pin for high-end VGA: 2 PCIe 6+2pin connectors for high-end graphic card.
• 7 SATA for huge storage: Up to 7 SATA connectors supports multiple of hard drives.
• 12cm silent cooling fan: 12cm silent cooling fan with smart thermal fan speed control circuit.
• OVP/UVP/OPP/SCP/SIP: Complete protections with OVP/UVP/OPP/SCP/SIP.
• CE, CB and TUV: Safety and EMC certified by CE, CB and TUV.
• RoHS and ErP 2013: ECO friendly with Active PFC, RoHS and ErP 2013.
• Bulk Packed: Boxed in 10s.
• Warranty: 2 Years Warranty.
Please Note: This PSU was designed for Non-Industrial desktop systems according to Intel’s Desktop Platform Form Factors. Usage outside of these parameters, including cryptocurrency mining, might cause overheating, malfunction, or damage to your equipment and will void your warranty.
|80 PLUS Certification||80 PLUS Bronze|
|Max. Efficiency (at 230Vac)||82 %|
|Fans||1 x 120mm|
|Internal +12V Rails||Single Rail|
|Rail 1 +12V||65 A|
|Rail 2 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 3 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 4 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 5 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 6 +12V||N/A|
|Max. Combined Output +12V||65 A|
|Dimensions||150 x 86 x 140 (WxHxD)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 25th Oct 2017
Power-supply units, or PSUs, are an integral part of any computer build. Often overlooked, it is the component that is likely to last the longest, and it can be moved between systems when you upgrade to the latest and greatest in the future.
Date Issued: 18th Nov 2010
Conceived back in 2004 and brought to market just a year later, the 80 PLUS initiative is one of many standards introduced in an effort to increase energy efficiency in modern technology. Targeting computer power supplies, it awards PSUs that are able to achieve an energy efficiency of over 80 per cent at varying workloads and a power factor of 0.9 or more at 100 per cent load.
Date Issued: 20th Nov 2008
This TekSpek explains what Green Computing is, what it means to the consumer, and how energy-efficient components can be beneficial in the home.