Club3D USB 3.1 Type-C 80cm Cable 10Gbps 4K60Hz Active ~100Watt
This feature ensures optimum performance between the connected devices. Supports up to 4K 60Hz UHD video, USB 3.1 SuperSpeed+ data up to 10Gbps and up to 5A output or a maximum charging capacity of 100 Watts for charging or powering your USB Type-C enabled Notebook, Tablet or Smartphone. Video requires host device to support DisplayPort™ Alt Mode.
• 4K UHD 3840x2160p @ 60Hz
• Full HD 1920x1080p 3D video @ 120Hz Features • Reversible USB Type-C connector.
• USB 3.1 Video, Data and Charging through a single Cable.
• Features E-marker chip for best performance and compatibility.
• Supports resolutions up to [email protected] 60Hz and 3D video.
• Supports USB 3.1 Gen 2 SuperSpeed+ up to 10Gbps.
• Supports USB Power Delivery 2.0, max. 20V/5A or 100 Watts.
• Compatible with Thunderbold 3.
• Works with Windows, Apple OS X, Chrome OS.
|Connector From||USB (C) Male|
|Connector To||USB (C) Male|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
Date Issued: 12th Sep 2017
Personal Computers (PCs) connect up to peripherals and displays through myriad of cabling. Some of those names and standards will be familiar to you, such as USB or HDMI, others may not, and these can include standards such as Thunderbolt and DisplayPort. The purpose of this TekSpek is to illuminate and educate users into the different types of cables and standards used in the PC ecosystem.