Seagate 800GB Nytro 3532 SAS 2.5" Enterprise SSD/Solid State Drive
800GB Seagate Nytro 3532 Enterprise, 2.5" SSD, SAS 12Gb/s, eTLC 3D NAND, 1100MB/s Read, 950MB/s Write, 170k/120k IOPS
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
Seagate Nytro 3532 SAS SSD
The Seagate® Nytro® 3532 SAS SSD delivers high performance in a 2.5-in × 15 mm form factor, it features a 12 Gb/s interface with dual ports for speeds up to 2,150 MB/s, drive monitoring, government-grade encryption, and up to 3 DWPD for fast, scalable, secure performance for demanding enterprise workloads.
• 12 Gb/s SAS interface and dual ports for 24×7 performance
• Low latency and high QoS for better responsiveness and user experience
• Easily manage and monitor SSD health with SeaChest
• Three endurance options to meet workload, deployment and TCO demands
• Ensures reliable data protection for mission-critical applications
• Seagate Secure™ with Secure Download and Diagnostics (SD&D), SED, and SED
• FIPS 140-2 options for advanced data security
• Built for easy integration with Linux and Microsoft OS
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 60 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months
- Scan Computers
- 0871-472-4747 or 01204-474747