Netgear GS808E-100UKS 8 port Nighthawk Gaming Switch
8 Port Netgear S8000 Nighthawk Gaming and Streaming Advanced Gigabit Ethernet Switch
By DPD On 25th May 2018
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
The NETGEAR Nighthawk S8000 Advanced 8-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch is a versatile, ultra-performance, easily configurable network switch designed for expert gaming, 4K UHD media streaming, and home network connectivity. It brings low latency, port prioritization, and Quality of Service (QoS) management for the best experience with demanding applications. The sleek and modern design makes it the perfect fit for any modern home or small office. The Nighthawk S8000 switch comes with an intuitive mobile-optimized web browser-based user interface for advanced configuration, with user-friendly pre-configured one-click optimized settings.
Features Optimized for Video and Streaming
• Low latency connections for the ultimate multi-user/online VR gaming experience and 4K HD video streaming.
• One-click optimized configuration presets for the best gaming, streaming, or general networking.
• Three levels of network traffic prioritization and QoS management for ultra-high performance ensure that the connections you chose get the highest priority.
• "One-click" fast set up and configuration with pre-configured and optimized settings. Choose between low latency gaming, high priority media streaming, standard LAN networking or your own customizable user-defined mode.
• Intuitive web browser-based graphical user interface (GUI), simple enough for everyone, but with rich features and advanced functions for techies, all accessible from your computer or mobile device.
Cool Design and Configurable LEDs
• Industry-first "cool-touch" premium zinc-alloy housing for durability and looks, with soft-touch no-slip base.
• Configurable and multi-angle viewable LEDs allows you to see your port status and activity even when you are not looking at the ports. You can also turn off all LEDs (power and Ethernet ports) for distraction-free operation.
Up to 4x Faster Than a Single Gigabit Connection
• Port trunking/Link Aggregation (LAG) allows for increased throughput beyond 1G or to provide redundancy across the link(s).
• In addition, LAGs allow for using multiple ports to create an aggregated connection of up to 4Gbps concurrent throughput to any other link aggregation capable devices, such as NETGEAR ReadyNAS storage or Nighthawk routers*.
• In the home or in the office, with link aggregation you will get the fastest file transfers, backups, or gaming, while also providing a redundant connection for fail-over.
*Only available with Nighthawk routers that support static LAG.
Advanced Networking Features
• The Nighthawk S8000 switch can go beyond plug-and-play connectivity with advanced L2 switch networking features, allowing businesses to prioritize voice and video traffic with QoS.
• IGMP snooping allows for optimized multimedia delivery and port trunking adds redundancy to uplinks and servers.
• Setup and configuration is simple using the mobile optimized web browser-based configuration GUI.
|Total Network Ports||8 x 10/100/1000 (Gigabit) RJ-45|
|PoE Support Type|
|No. of Ports Providing PoE|
|Other Non-Network Ports|
|MAC Address Table Size||4k Entries|
|Built-in Flash Memory|
|Max. Power Consumption|
|Max. PoE Wattage per Port|
|Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF)|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||195 x 149 x 40 mm|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- 0134 445 8200