Netgear ProSAFE Gigabit 8 port Switch GS108E-300UKS
8 port NETGEAR ProSAFE Plus 10/1000 Gigabit Switch
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Control and Configure Beyond Plug-N-Play Connectivity
Today’s growing businesses demand and rely more on their network to carry out mission-critical business activities. Companies are putting more network traffic and applications such as VoIP phones and IP cameras on their Ethernet infrastructure. It needs the network intelligence to separate the voice and video traffic from data, and prioritize them accordingly. However, companies do not necessarily have more money or advanced training to deal with complex managed switches. NETGEAR ProSAFE® Plus Switches meet this growing need by providing fundamental network features that will help optimize the performance of business networks. On top of the plug-N-play Gigabit Ethernet connectivity, these switches also offer essential networking features such as VLAN, QoS, IGMP Snooping, Link Aggregation (LAG) on models with 16 ports or more, rate limiting and traffic monitoring. NETGEAR ProSAFE® Plus Switches are an exceptional value for businesses looking to add intelligence to their network beyond what unmanaged switches in provide.
With the ability to set up and configure QoS, these Gigabit Plus Switches can detect different types of network traffic and assign the desired priority to latency-sensitive traffic, such as voice and video. This helps improve the delivery quality of related applications such as VoIP, multimedia broadcasting, and video conferencing.
Build Multiple Network Groups
These Gigabit Plus Switches can help divide big networks into smaller more manageable groups and have resources dedicated for one or several groups rather than making the same resources open to all. This feature improves overall network performance, adds security to network traffic, and makes more efficient use of network resources.
Troubleshoot Cable Problems
All Gigabit Plus Switches come with a cable diagnostic feature that enables users to easily find out the health status of their network cables. If there are any problems, this feature helps quickly locate the point where the cabling fails; allowing connectivity issues to be fixed much faster, potentially saving technicians hours of troubleshooting.
IGMP Snooping for Optimized Multimedia Traffic Delivery
By listening in on the IGMP conversation between hosts and routers, the Gigabit Plus switch can maintain a map as to which links need which IP multicast streams. The Gigabit Plus switch therefore will be able to forward multicast traffic only to the links that have asked for them and cut multicast traffic from links that do not contain a multicast listener. Essentially, IGMP snooping helps optimize multicast performance at Layer 2 and is especially useful for bandwidth-intensive IP multicast applications such as IPTV.
Features • ProSAFE Plus Switch delivers network monitoring, traffic prioritization and VLAN.
• Up to 24 ports (depending on model) deliver up to 2000 Mbps of dedicated, non-blocking bandwidth per port.
• Simple, yet useful network set-up on top of plug-and-play connectivity.
• Gigabit speed with QoS, VLAN and network monitoring.
• VLAN support for traffic segmentation.
• Quality of Service (QoS) for traffic prioritization.
• Auto “denial-of-service” (DoS) prevention.
• Troubleshoot connection issues via cable test.
• Loop prevention and broadcast storm controls.
• IGMP snooping v1, v2 and v3 support for multicast optimization.
• Rate limiting for better bandwidth allocation.
• Port mirroring for network monitoring.
• Jumbo frame support.
• Auto Negotiation of speed and duplex modes
• 801.2x Flow Control
• DHCP Client
• Dynamic MAC address management
• IEEE802.1Q-based or port-based VLAN
• QoS based on WRR, strict priority, or both
• Port-based and IEEE801.2p-based QoS
• QoS based on ToS (Type-of-Service)
• DSCP Support (GS105E and GS105PE only)
• Rate Limiting
• Link Aggregation (LAG) (available on models with 16 ports or more)
• IGMP snooping, v1, v2 and v3
• IGMP Snooping querier (16 and 24 port models only)
• Blocking of unknown multicast traffic
• Act as static multicast router port
Reliability, Performance and Troubleshooting
• Port mirroring both on ingress and egress traffic
• Jumbo frame support
• Broadcast Storm control
• Cable diagnostics
• Loop Detection
• DoS Prevention
• Energy Efficient Ethernet (IEEE802.3az) compliant (Selected models)
• Power savings with short cable detection (GS752TXS only) and auto power-down when ports are in idle mode
• Plus Utility
• Firmware Upgrade thru Plus Utility (TFTP)
• Configuration Upload (to Server)
• System password protection
• This product is backed by a NETGEAR ProSAFE® Lifetime Hardware Warranty.
• Lifetime Next Business Day Hardware Replacement. Click here for coverage, availability and terms and conditions.
• ProSUPPORT 24x7 Advanced Technical Support via phone for 90 days (Remote diagnostics performed by our technical experts for prompt resolution of technical issues). ProSUPPORT coverage can be extended by purchasing one, three, or five year contracts.
• ProSUPPORT Lifetime 24x7 Advanced Technical Support via chat. (Remote diagnostics performed by our technical experts for prompt resolution of technical issues).
|Total Network Ports||8 x Gigabit 10/100/1000|
|PoE Support Type|
|No. of Ports Providing PoE|
|Other Non-Network Ports|
|MAC Address Table Size|
|Built-in Flash Memory|
|Acoustic Noise||0 dB|
|Max. Power Consumption||4 W|
|Max. PoE Wattage per Port|
|Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF)||5,701,574 hours|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||158x105x27 mm|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- 0134 445 8200