NETGEAR ProSAFE 8 Port PoE+ Gigabit Switch
8 Port NETGEAR GS510TLP ProSAFE PoE+ Gigabit Smart Managed Switch with 2 SFP Ports
|Instalment Rate:||14.9% p.a. (fixed)|
|Cost of purchase:||£157.49|
|Total inc. interest:||£169.65|
Purchase Rate: 19.9% p.a. (variable)
Representative: 19.9% APR (variable)
Assumed Credit Limit: £1,200Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply.
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
NETGEAR Smart Managed Pro Switches offer powerful L2 and L2+/Layer 3 Lite features, great PoE functionality, and enhanced performance and usability. They are purposely designed for converged networks where voice, video, data are all carried on a single network platform. These switches are optimized for network efficiency, operational cost savings, and ease of management. These switches are the ideal solution even for the most advanced small and medium organizations looking for the best combination of features, performance, and value.
Designed for Converged Networks, Big or Small
• PoE and PoE+ Support available for all configurations
• Auto-Voice VLAN for fast and reliable deployment of VoIP
• Auto-Video VLAN, following the same concept of Auto Voice, help speed up your deployment of IP-based surveillance systems
• Static routing, helps route internal traffic for more efficient use of network resources
• IGMP and MLD snooping, provides advanced multicast filtering
Build a Future-Proof Network with NETGEAR
• Solid performance with a non-blocking architecture, 256 VLANs, 100 shared ACL entries, 32 static routes, and 512 Multicast Groups
• Comprehensive IPv6 management, QoS and ACL, ensuring investment protection and a smooth migration to IPv6-based networking
• PoE+ support on all ports with the GS510TLP, GS510TPP, GS418TPP, GS728TPv2, GS728TPPv2, GS752TPv2 and GS752TPP
• The presence of SFP ports provide necessary fiber uplinks, while dedicated SFP ports on many models further builds uplink redundancy
• Energy Efficient Ethernet (IEEE 802.3az) support for more energy savings when unused ports or short cables
• Advanced QoS with IPv4/IPv6 ingress traffic filtering (ACLs) and prioritization (QoS - Diff Serv)
• Dynamic VLAN assignment for easy user authentication and location-independent access to network
Network Development Made Easy
• Auto Voice VLAN for easy development of VoIP
• Auto Video for simple deployment of IP Surveillance
• ACL Wizard for a guided tour to set up your network access control
• Smart Control Center, a powerful tool for multi-switch discovery, deployment, monitoring and firmware upgrades
• PoE Timer for scheduling the on/off time of your PoE powered devices
Smart IT, not Big IT
• Easy to manage via web browser-based management GUI or Smart Control Center for multi-switch deployment
• Standard-based technology, ensuring interoperability with any standard-based devices in the existing network
• Dual firmware images, improving reliability and uptime to your network Features • Smart Managed switch with 75W PoE budget available across 8 Gigabit PoE+ ports (802.3at)
• 2 dedicated Gigabit SFP fiber ports for aggregation to your network core
• Fan-less switch for perfectly silent desktop operation or rack mounting. Operating Temperature: 0 to 50 degree Celsius
• Advanced Smart features include Layer 3 static routing with 32 routes (IPv4 and IPv6)
• Easy-to-use Web browser-based management GUI, no need for an IT expert
|Total Network Ports||
|PoE Support Type|
|No. of Ports Providing PoE||8 x Gigabit 10/100/1000|
|Other Non-Network Ports|
|MAC Address Table Size||16k Entries|
|Built-in Flash Memory|
|Acoustic Noise||0 dB|
|Max. Power Consumption||101 W|
|Max. PoE Wattage per Port|
|Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF)||913,368 hours|
|Power Supply||Internal AC Power Supply|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||328 x 43 x 169 mm|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 60 months
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months
- 0134 445 8200
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
Port forwarding is a technique you’ll need to use to enable certain services if you’re using a router. If you don’t really care how it works, you can skip this section and just find out how to do it.
Date Issued: 14th Jul 2008
It’s good to talk, but the way in which we get in touch with each other is changing. When once a letter, or a phone call over a shared line were the only ways to keep in touch with friends and relatives, there is now e-mail, instant messaging and text messages. The humble telephone isn’t sitting idly by, however. Telephony is evolving and it is using the Internet to keep up with the competition.
Date Issued: 26th Oct 2006
As a growing number of homes contain more than one computer, their users must find ways to network them. The primary purpose for creating a home network tends to be to provide Internet access to all computers within the house. There are other good reasons, however. These include enabling LAN gaming, data backups from one machine to another and the sharing of music within the home.