NETGEAR 8-Port Gigabit Ethernet Plus Desktop Switch with 8-Port PoE+
8-Port NETGEAR GS308EP-100UKS Gigabit Ethernet Plus Desktop Switch, 10/100/1000Mbps, 8-Port 62W (Total) PoE+, Black
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
New and Improved Plus Switches
Along with the already great Plus features, GS308EP enhances your business networking experience even more with exciting new features: advanced PoE controls with uninterrupted PoE and more, business-friendly GUI, simplified VLAN and QoS set-up, and multi-language support.
8 ports provide up to 1000 Mbps of dedicated, non-blocking bandwidth each.
8 PoE+ ports provide a total of 62W of power so you can power and connect your devices with a single wire.
Advanced PoE Controls
Manage PoE prioritization, PoE power limit per port, and more for simple control over all PoE-powered devices.
10Gbps (10/100/1000 Mbps) line rate fabric ensures congestion-free connectivity to your devices.
Silent operation makes this switch perfect for noise-sensitive environments.
Versatile Mounting Options
Install your switch on your desktop, or mount it to your wall or rack with the hardware provided in the box.
• Enable network configuration and management at the price point of unmanaged switches.
• Simple, yet useful network set-up on top of plug-and-play connectivity.
• Business-friendly and easy-to-use web browser-based management GUI.
• VLAN support for traffic segmentation.
• Quality of Service (QoS) for traffic prioritisation.
• Auto “denial-of-service” (DoS) prevention.
• Troubleshoot connection issues via cable test.
• Loop prevention, loop detection, and broadcast storm controls.
• Rate limiting for better bandwidth allocation.
• Port mirroring for network monitoring.
• Jumbo frame support.
• Advanced features such as per port PoE controls.
• Uninterrupted PoE keeps PoE power on even when the switch is updating firmware or performing software reboot.
• 802.3at standard offering 30W/port.
• Fanless and versatile mounting option (desktop and wall-mountable).
|Total Network Ports||8 x 10/100/1000 (Gigabit) RJ-45|
|PoE Support Type||PoE+|
|No. of Ports Providing PoE||8 x 10/100/1000 (Gigabit) RJ-45|
|Other Non-Network Ports|
|MAC Address Table Size||4K Entries|
|Built-in Flash Memory|
|Acoustic Noise||0 dB|
|Max. Power Consumption|
|Max. PoE Wattage per Port|
|Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF)||859,126 hours|
|Power Supply||External Power Supply (Included)|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||158 x 27 x 101 mm|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 60 months
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- 0134 445 8200