Netgear 8 Port GS108UK Gigabit 10/100/1000 ProSafe Network Switch
Features • Moves very large files instantly across your network
• 10 x faster than standard Fast Ethernet (10/100)
• Full duplex, providing up to 2000 Mbps on each port
• Auto-sensing on each port detects at the best network speed (10, 100 or 1000)
• Auto Uplink™ technology auto adjusts for different types of Ethernet cable
• The compact, sturdy metal case fits easily on a desk or mounts on a wall
|Total Network Ports||8 x Gigabit 10/100/1000|
|PoE Support Type|
|No. of Ports Providing PoE|
|Other Non-Network Ports|
|MAC Address Table Size|
|Built-in Flash Memory|
|Max. Power Consumption|
|Max. PoE Wattage per Port|
|Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF)||91500 hours|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||158 x 105 x 27 mm|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- 0134 445 8200
"Manufacturer's warranty is reprinted here for your information only. Warranty terms subject to change without notice"
We recommend that you retain your retail packaging within the first 28 days of purchase.
Subject to 2 years manufacturer's warranty, direct with Netgear.
Please follow the RMA procedure on link,
To log a new online support query or to reply to an existing case, please do the following:
1. Go to http://my.netgear.com
2. Fill in our online support web form
3. Follow the on screen instructions
24 x 7 pre- or post-sales technical assistance can be obtained from our European Support Team on 0844 875 4000.
Please contact Netgear only on 0844 875 4000 for your full 2 years warranty.
This Warranty does not cover any damage due to abnormal use or conditions, misuse, neglect, abuse, accident, improper handling or storage, serial number altered, defaced or removed; or has had the warranty seal on the system altered, defaced or removed, exposure to moisture, unauthorized modifications, alterations, or repairs, improper installation, improper use of any electrical source, undue physical or electrical stress, operator error, non-compliance with instructions.