Netgear 8 Port Gigabit Switch with 4 Ports PoE GS308P-100UKS
8 Port Netgear Gigabit Switch with 4-Port PoE, 16Gbps, 53W PoE Total, Auto-MDI/MDIX + Negotiation, Rugged metal casing
By DPD On 24th May
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
8-Port PoE Gigabit Ethernet Switch
The NETGEAR 8-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch with 4-Ports PoE provides easy, reliable, and affordable connectivity for IP security cameras, VOIP/Internet-based phones, and non-PoE devices on your SOHO network.
Home & Small Business
Unmanaged: Plug and play solution to connect all your network devices without the complications of configuration or management software -- yet achieve a reliable and secure network.
• Power-Over-Ethernet: 8 PoE ports with 53W total power budget.
• Plug-and-Play: Simple set up with no software to install or configuration needed.
• Versatile Mounting Options: Supports desktop or wallmount placement, and includes all the necessary mounting hardware in the box.
• Silent Operation: The fanless design means zero added noise wherever its located, making it ideal for noise-sensitive environments.
• Energy Efficient: Designed to optimise power usage lowering its cost to operate. Most models are compliant with IEEE802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet mode.
• Built to Last: Every NETGEAR Network switch is rigorously tested for reliability, quality, and performance.
|Total Network Ports||4 x 10/100/1000 (Gigabit) RJ-45|
|PoE Support Type|
|No. of Ports Providing PoE||4 x 10/100/1000 (Gigabit) RJ-45|
|Other Non-Network Ports|
|MAC Address Table Size|
|Built-in Flash Memory||192KB|
|Network Protocols||IEEE 802.3af|
|Acoustic Noise||0 dB|
|Max. Power Consumption||60.0 W|
|Max. PoE Wattage per Port|
|Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF)||2,244,211 hours|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||158 x 101 x 29 mm|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- 0134 445 8200