Edimax 8 Port Gigabit Unmanaged LAN Network Switch ES-5800G
8 Port Edimax ES-5800G V3 Gigabit Ethernet Desktop Switch, 10/100/1000, Energy Efficient, USB or AC Powered
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
The ES-5800G V3 with plastic housing offers a cost-effective Gigabit Ethernet solution for users to easily extend home networks and to fulfill their online gaming, multimedia transferring and streaming needs. The plug-and-play design allows users to easily connect network devices such as PCs, network storages and print servers to the home network without manual configuration involved.
IEEE Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) Compliance
The Switch ES-5800G V3 offers environmental efficiency with Fast Ethernet speeds critical for next-generation network applications. To comply with the IEEE802.3az standard, the Switch ES-5800G V3 provides power saving functions to reduce energy consumption to help business save cost.
• Inactive Link Detection: When a network device is shut down and/or an inactive link is detected, the power usage adjustment feature automatically reduces power usage. The switch’s power consumption will be dynamically adjusted according to the link status and the number of active network devices.
• Cable Length Detection: Devices equipped with this feature automatically detect the length of connected Ethernet cables and adjust power usage accordingly. The shorter the cable length, the less power it consumes.
Supports High-Speed Networking and Jumbo Frames
The ES-5800G V3 is an excellent solution to expand your Gigabit network. With Gigabit speed, the ES-5800G V3 gives high flexibility and high bandwidth connectivity to servers, workstations and other attached devices. It enables you to save time when transferring large files. In addition, it also supports Jumbo Frames 9K to improve network utilization in large files transfer.
Every port of the ES-5800G V3 can automatically distinguish the connected network devices are running at 10Mbps, 100Mbps and 1000Mbps for Half/Full-Duplex mode . The ES-5800G V3 can adjust the speed and mode accordingly.
Easy to Use
The ES-5800G V3 is plug-and-play and supports all kind of network protocols to make installation and network management easy and fast. LED indicators provide a quick and easy way to read port and switch information.
Optional Power Supply
The ES-5800G V3 can be powered either through a PC’ s or any other devices’ USB port to eliminate the need for an additional power outlet, or through the AC power supply. (*USB power cable included. Requires 1A current-USB adapter not included.)
• Connect the ES-5800G V3 to your router or cable/xDSL modem.
• Connect a print server, NAS, smart TV, laptop, media player, game console and/or IP Camera to the ES-5800G V3.
More information can be found in the PDF below:
Features • Complies with IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u and IEEE802.3ab standards
• Supports auto MDI/MDI-X crossover detecting and auto correction.
• Supports full and half duplex for 10/100Mbps, and full duplex for 1000Mbps.
• Wire-speed packet filtering and forwarding rate.
• Store-and-forward architecture filters fragment & CRC error packets.
• Supports jumbo frames up to 9K bytes.
• Supports IEEE802.3az energy efficient Ethernet function.
• Supports optional power supply either through a USB port or the AC power supply. (*USB power cable included. Requires 1A current-USB adapter not included.)
• Gigabit desktop switch x 1
• User manual x 1
• Power adapter x 1
• USB power cable x 1
|Total Network Ports||8 x 10/100/1000 (Gigabit) RJ-45|
|PoE Support Type|
|No. of Ports Providing PoE|
|Other Non-Network Ports|
|MAC Address Table Size|
|Built-in Flash Memory||128K|
|Max. Power Consumption||3 W|
|Max. PoE Wattage per Port|
|Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF)|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||76 x 25.5 x 136 mm|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
- 0845 123 8307