DrayTek VSP1085-K 8 Port PoE+ Gigabit Switch
8-Port DrayTek VigorSwitch P1085 PoE+ Gigabit Managed Switch, 8x 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet, 140W PoE+, IPv4,IPv6
|Instalment Rate:||0% p.a. (fixed)|
|Cost of purchase:||£182.99|
|Total inc. interest:||£182.99|
Purchase Rate: 19.9% p.a. (variable)
Representative: 19.9% APR (variable)
Assumed Credit Limit: £1,200Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply.
By DPD On 23rd Sep
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Draytek VigorSwitch P1085 8 Port Gigabit Managed Switch
The VigorSwitch P1085 is a high-performance, Smart Managed Gigabit Ethernet switch. With 8 PoE+ (Power over Ethernet) RJ-45 LAN ports, it's ideal for powering connected IP phones, IP cameras and wireless access points.
The 140 watt PoE power budget provides ample power through Ethernet, to each of its 8 PoE / PoE+ enabled Gigabit LAN ports.
Designed for centralised management, the VigorSwitch P1085 can be provisioned and monitored with the VigorACS management platform, the free VigorConnect single site management system and/or, with a DrayTek Vigor router’s Central Switch Management. Easily provision VLAN configuration through the router and clone switch configurations. Drastically reduce the setup time required for a complex network and configure an entire DrayTek network remotely.
Manage Centrally or Stand-Alone
Configure and monitor the switch through the VigorACS cloud management platform, through VigorConnect, through a DrayTek Vigor router, or directly via the device's Web Interface.
Automatic VLAN Assignment
Voice, Surveillance and MAC VLANs dynamically assign VLANs to IP Phones, IP Cameras and more. Ensures the same network setup and Quality of Service regardless of where devices are plugged in.
Useful Security Features
Protect your network against unauthorised access and network problems with IP Conflict Prevention, DoS Defence, Access Control Lists for IPv4, IPv6, MAC and IP Source Guard.
Smart Power over Ethernet
Provides ample power through Ethernet to each of the 8 PoE / PoE+ enabled Gigabit LAN ports. PoE scheduling, priority & Device Check features ensure your PoE devices are powered and working.
IP Camera Management
Manage IP Cameras easily with detection and management of ONVIF cameras. Use PoE Device Check, auto-generated IP Camera topology and Camera Snapshots to detect & troubleshoot problems.
Rack Mountable & Silent
Fit the VigorSwitch P1085 with the included rack mounting kit into any standard 19” rack.
The switch is fanless and silent, ideal for use in a quiet office environment.
• PoE (Power over Ethernet): Deliver power and data over one ethernet cable. Power up to 8 devices at up to 30 watts per port.
• Cloud Management: Manage the VigorSwitch P1085 from anywhere with VigorACS Cloud Management.
• Dynamic MAC-based VLAN: Network port changes are easier to manage with MAC-based VLANs automating port re-configuration.
• ONVIF IP Camera Management: Manage and view ONVIF capable cameras, automatically detecting their topology on the network.
• IP Conflict Prevention: Improve network stability by avoiding IP conflicts caused by a misconfigured or malicious host.
• Useful Security Features: Protect your network against unauthorised access with DoS Defence, ACL port level Firewall & IP Source Guard.
• PoE Management: Schedule PoE device power. Monitor PoE device status, automatically restarting devices if they stop responding.
• Central Site Management: Easily configure switches remotely with a DrayTek Vigor router or VigorConnect.
• Surveillance & Voice Auto VLAN: Auto configures VLANs for IP cameras and IP phones, recognises traffic and manages QoS prioritization.
• IP Camera Snapshot Alert: Locate IP Camera problems quickly with Mail Alerts from the switch showing the IP Camera's last snapshot.
• QoS (Quality of Service): Improve the performance of critical traffic by prioritizing the traffic with CoS, DSCP, and IP Precedence tag.
• Rack Mountable & Silent: Includes rack mount fittings to fit in any 19" rack with 1u height. Quiet in operation.
|Total Network Ports||8 x 10/100/1000 (Gigabit) RJ-45|
|PoE Support Type||PoE+|
|No. of Ports Providing PoE||8 x 10/100/1000 (Gigabit) RJ-45|
|Other Non-Network Ports|
|Switching Capacity||16 Gbps|
|Forwarding Rate||11.9 Mpps|
|MAC Address Table Size|
|Built-in Flash Memory|
|Max. Power Consumption||162 watts W|
|Max. PoE Wattage per Port||30 W|
|Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF)|
|Power Supply||Internal AC Power Supply|
|Includes||Rack Mounting Brackets|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||330mm x 230mm x 44mm mm|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 14 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
- 0845 527 7864 9:00am-5:30pm Mon/Fri
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
Port forwarding is a technique you’ll need to use to enable certain services if you’re using a router. If you don’t really care how it works, you can skip this section and just find out how to do it.
Date Issued: 14th Jul 2008
It’s good to talk, but the way in which we get in touch with each other is changing. When once a letter, or a phone call over a shared line were the only ways to keep in touch with friends and relatives, there is now e-mail, instant messaging and text messages. The humble telephone isn’t sitting idly by, however. Telephony is evolving and it is using the Internet to keep up with the competition.
Date Issued: 26th Oct 2006
As a growing number of homes contain more than one computer, their users must find ways to network them. The primary purpose for creating a home network tends to be to provide Internet access to all computers within the house. There are other good reasons, however. These include enabling LAN gaming, data backups from one machine to another and the sharing of music within the home.