Dlink DES-1210-08P 8 Port 10/100 Power Over Ethernet (PoE) Network Switch
• VLAN support for traffic segmentation.
• AutoVoice and AutoSurveillance VLAN for seamless integration with IP telephony and IP surveillance systems.
• Time-based PoE to switch off PoE devices automatically.
• Loopback detection and broadcast storm control to avoid network downtime.
• QoS (Quality of Service) and bandwidth control to ensure smooth operation.
• Innovative firewall-like ACL to enforce security and access restriction.
• IGMP snooping to save bandwidth on multicast streams.
• Cable diagnostics function to help troubleshoot wiring problems.
• Fanless design: completely silent.
|PoE Ports||8 x Fast Ethernet 10/100|
|Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF)||350704 hours|
|Acoustic Noise||0 dB|
|Max. Power Consumption||89.4 W|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||190 x 38 x 120 mm|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- 0845 612 0003
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
Port forwarding is a technique you’ll need to use to enable certain services if you’re using a router. If you don’t really care how it works, you can skip this section and just find out how to do it.
Date Issued: 14th Jul 2008
It’s good to talk, but the way in which we get in touch with each other is changing. When once a letter, or a phone call over a shared line were the only ways to keep in touch with friends and relatives, there is now e-mail, instant messaging and text messages. The humble telephone isn’t sitting idly by, however. Telephony is evolving and it is using the Internet to keep up with the competition.
Date Issued: 26th Oct 2006
As a growing number of homes contain more than one computer, their users must find ways to network them. The primary purpose for creating a home network tends to be to provide Internet access to all computers within the house. There are other good reasons, however. These include enabling LAN gaming, data backups from one machine to another and the sharing of music within the home.