PoE 8 port Switch with 4 PoE ports from Cisco SLM2008PT-UK
8 Port Cisco SG200-08P Gigabit PoE Smart Switch, 4x PoE ports, 13.6Gbps, 32W PoE budget
Power over Ethernet (PoE)
This Cisco SG200-08P switch comes with four (4) PoE ports with a PoE budget up to 32W. This capability simplifies the deployment of IP telephony, wireless, video surveillance, and other solutions by allowing you to send data and power to network endpoints over the same network cable. With no need for separate power supplies or outlets for IP phones, IP cameras, or wireless access points, you can speed up deployment and installation and take advantage of advanced communications technologies quickly, and at a lower cost.
Internet service providers worldwide are moving to the latest version of Internet Protocol to accommodate the growing number of network devices. Cisco SG200-08P switches provide native support for IPv6 alongside traditional IPv4. That means you can take full advantage of IPv6-enabled operating systems and applications in the future, without having to upgrade your network equipment.
An energy-efficient solution
Cisco SG200-08P switches are designed to be eco-friendly without compromising performance. They help conserve energy by optimising power use, which helps protect the environment and lowers your energy costs. Power-saving features include:
Automatic power down on Gigabit ports when a link is not active
Embedded intelligence to adjust power based on cable length on Gigabit Ethernet and a fanless design, which reduces power consumption, increases reliability, and provides quieter operation Features • 8 x 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet ports ideal for small workgroups moving large files.
• 4x Power over Ethernet ports, total of 15.4W per port, total PoE budget 32W.
• IPv6 Ready - making it futurproof for the next generation Internet Protocol.
• Can obtain power from a standard 802.3af PoE switch or from an external AC power outlet.
• 6 Gbps, non-blocking, Store-and-Forward switching capacity.
• Support IEEE 802.3af PoE-PD (Powered Device) on port 1 as an optional power supply.
• Simplified QoS management using 802.1p and DSCP traffic prioritisation specifications.
• WebSmart management enables configuration and monitoring from a standard web browser.
• 802.1Q based VLANs enable segmentation of networks for improved performance and security.
• Increased the bandwidth and added link redundancy with Link Aggregation.
• Control Protocol (LACP) Storm control on multicast and broadcast traffic.
• Many to one port mirroring for noninvasive monitoring of switch traffic.
• Jumbo frame support (9KB) and Simple interface counters support.
• Port level security via 802.1X authentication.
|Total Network Ports||4 x 10/100/1000 (Gigabit) RJ-45|
|PoE Support Type|
|No. of Ports with PoE||4 x 10/100/1000 (Gigabit) RJ-45|
|Other Non-Network Ports|
|MAC Address Table Size|
|Built-in Flash Memory||8MB|
|Max. Power Consumption|
|Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF)|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||130 x 42 x 130 mm|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
Warranty information has not yet been updated for this product. For further information please call 0871 472 4747 or 01204 474747.