Broadcom MegaRAID SAS/SATA 8 Port RAID Controller
8 Port Broadcom MegaRAID 9361-8i RAID Controller, PCI-E 3.0 x8, Mini-SAS (SFF-8643)/SATA, Low Profile
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Ensure Data Protection for Performance-Hungry Applications
Data centre, cloud and high-performance computing environments not only require large amounts of storage capacity, they also must provide the data protection and performance today’s applications and end users demand. The MegaRAID SAS 9361-8i 12Gb/s SAS and SATA RAID controller card addresses these needs by delivering proven performance and RAID data protection for a range of server storage applications.
• Connect up to 128 SATA or SAS drives with eight internal 12Gb/s SATA and SAS ports.
• Fit into rack-mounted servers with low-profile form factor and side-mounted SAS connectors.
• Support critical, high-bandwidth applications with PCIe® 3.0 connectivity.
• Balance protection and performance for critical applications with RAID levels 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, 50, and 60.
• Add more protection and peace of mind with optional CacheVault® flash cache protection.
|Ports Total||8 Port|
|Ports Internal||8 Int Ports|
|Ports External||0 Ext Ports|
|Interface||PCIe 3.0 x8|
|Low Profile Compatible||Yes|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- DOA Period:
- 30 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months
- 30 Days RTB after Direct with BROADCOM