Synology RS1219+ 8 Bay Rackmount NAS
8 Bay Synology RS1219+ 2U Rackmount NAS, Quad Core Intel Atom C2538, 2GB DDR3, 2.5"/3.5" SATA3, 4xGbE, eSATA, 2x USB 3.0
By DPD On 27th Jan
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
RS1219+ is Synology’s brand new 2U 8-bay NAS that provides storage scalability and is perfect for small- to medium-sized businesses. Further boost storage performance with the optional M.2 SSD cache or enhance network speeds by adding a 10 GbE NIC. RS1219+ is ideal to serve as a backup target for protecting your critical assets or a centralized file server for sharing files across different platforms.
Our most economical and space-saving rackmount during server deployment
RS1219+ supports up to 12 drives when connecting with one RX418 expansion unit. Since both RS1219+ and RX418 are only 12 inches in depth, they can fit perfectly in a 2-post or wall mount rack.
• Compact chassis design capable of fitting in a 2-post rack
• The 2-post rack mount is easy to assemble and space-saving, allowing you to set up anywhere
• Cost-efficient server deployment without unnecessary investment in rail kits and server facilities
Ultimate file management and sharing,
File Station is a web-based, fast and secure management tool built to allow easy, drag-and-drop operations without requiring any complex setup on Mac or PC. Advanced search and filtering tools allow for easy organization and file sharing. For complete compatibility, RS1219+ supports the following protocols: AFP, FTP, iSCSI, NFS, SMB, and WebDAV.
Next-generation file system for better data protection
The Btrfs file system introduces advanced storage technologies and optimized snapshots to prevent data corruption and reduce maintenance overhead. While ensuring high-level data integrity, it also offers flexible, efficient data protection and recovery tools.
Real-time collaboration on your private cloud
Office is a collaboration package combining the convenience and usability of public clouds with the data privacy and security guaranteed by private clouds. It allows you to work seamlessly together on documents and spreadsheets in a protected environment.
Fully certified storage virtualization solutions
Synology iSCSI storage fully supports most virtualization solutions to enhance work efficiency with easy management interface. VMware vSphere 6 and VAAI integration helps offload storage operations and optimizes computation efficiency. Windows Offloaded Data Transfer (ODX) speeds up data transfer and migration rate. OpenStack Cinder support turns your Synology NAS into a block-based storage component.
Engineered for reliability, backed by Synology
RS1219+ is designed to reliably store your data and is backed by Synology's three-year hardware warranty. An optional two-year extended warranty is available in select regions for up to five years of coverage.
Powered by Synology DSM
• Surveillance Station: Complete surveillance solution for recording, monitoring, and management.
• Desktop Backup: Simplified backup solution for your Mac, PC, and mobile devices.
• Hyper Backup: Store multiple backup versions with block-level incremental data backup and cross-version deduplication.
• DSM UI: Award-winning operating system with an intuitive user interface and powerful capabilities.
• Security: Comprehensive built-in security tools are constantly updated to tackle evolving threats and protect your devices.
• All-in-one server: Save additional investment by integrating various network services, web/mail services, management applications into your NAS. Features • Quad-core 2U 8-bay NAS with AES-NI support, and 2GB DDR3 memory, expandable up to 16GB
• Compact chassis design with the capability to fit in a 2-post rack
• PCIe slot for optional 10GbE add-on card. Built-in four 1GbE (RJ-45) ports with failover and Link Aggregation support
• Boost IOPS system performance with M.2 SSD cache by using optional M.2 SATA SSD adapter card
• High performance of over 1,310 MB/s reading and 470 MB/s writing
• Advanced Btrfs file system offering 65,000 system-wide snapshots and 1,024 snapshots per shared folder
• Scale up to 12 drives with Synology RX418
|NAS Form Factor||2U Rackmount|
|Total Storage Included||N/A|
|Type of Drives Included|
|Edition of Drives Included|
|Capacity of Drives Included|
|Max. Storage Capacity||96TB TB|
|Drive Interface Support||8 x SATA III - 6Gb/s|
|Drive Form Factor Support||8 x 2.5"/3.5"|
|Internal Flash Memory||No|
|Internal Flash Memory Capacity|
|CPU Type||Intel Atom|
|CPU Cores||Quad Core|
|CPU Speed||2.4 GHz|
|RAM Memory Included||2GB (1x2GB)|
|RAM Memory Type||DDR3|
|Max. RAM Memory Supported||16GB (2x8GB)|
|Cache Drive Interface|
|Included Cache Drive Capacity|
|Included Cache Drive Type|
|Expansion Slots||1 x PCIe 2.0 x8|
|Noise Level||36.8 dB dB(A)|
|PSU Wattage||250w W|
|Max. Power Consumption||60.31 W|
|Dimensions||430.5 x 88 x 297.6 (WxHxD mm)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months
- +44 (0)1908 274659