Qnap 8 Bay 10GbE Rackmount NAS Enclosure
8-Bay Qnap TS-877XU-RP-2600-8G 2U NAS, 2x SFP+ 10GbE, 8GB DDR4, 8x 2.5”/3.5” SATA, PCIe 3.0 x8, USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-A+C
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
The hardware design of the TS-877XU-RP provides exceptional system performance and expandability to fulfil diverse application requirements.
• Multi-core AMD Ryzen™ processor - Featuring a 6-core/12-thread Ryzen™ 5 2600 3.4 GHz processor with Turbo Core up to 3.9 GHz
• DDR4 2400 MHz memory - Supports four DDR4 dual-channel Long-DIMM memory (expandable up to 64GB).Includes 4GB/8GB RAM as standard
• 2x 10GbE SFP+ ports - Fully supports 10GbE high-speed networks, ideal for running bandwidth-demanding applications
• USB 3.0/3.1 ports - Supports external hard drives, printers and UPS. USB 3.1 provides speeds up to 10Gb/s to greatly boost data transfer performance
• 2x Gigabit Ethernet ports - Ideal for service binding, port trunking and MPIO configurations
• 4x PCIe expansion slots - Supports 10GbE/40GbE network cards, QM2 M.2 SSD/10GbE PCIe cards, or wireless network cards for greater application potential
• Dual 7cm System fans - Monitors system temperatures and automatically adjusts fan speeds accordingly
• 2x 300W Power Supply Units - Redundant power supplies are provided on both new models to ensure continuous system up-time
Absolute Performance with AMD Ryzen™ and up to 64GB RAM
Powered by a high-performance AMD Ryzen™ 5 2600 or AMD Ryzen™ 3 1200 processor with AES-NI encryption acceleration and up to 64GB DDR4 RAM, the TS-877XU-RP delivers aggressive yet power-smart performance to meet your multitasking demands. For resource-demanding business applications such as VDI, R&D, private cloud, and server virtualization, look no further than the TS-877XU-RP.
Dual-Channel Memory to Deliver Power-Smart Performance
The TS-877XU-RP supports dual-channel DDR-4 memory and four Long-DIMM slots. When using paired memory modules, the TS-877XU-RP can leverage the power of dual-channel architecture to boost performance. You also customize the memory configuration (supports up to 64GB RAM) of the TS-877XU-RP, making it the most ideal and cost-efficient storage solution for environments like virtualization that contain dynamically-changing workloads.
Extend NAS Functionality with PCIe Slots
The TS-877XU-RP features four PCIe slots* that allow for installing 10GbE/40GbE network cards, QM2 M.2 SSD/10GbE PCIe cards, or compatible wireless network cards for greater application potential.
• 10GbE/40GbE adapters - Install 10GbE/40GbE adapters to support lightning-fast throughput for bandwidth-demanding tasks such as virtualization and fast backup/restoration for an ever-growing amount of data.
• QM2 card with M.2 SSD/10GbE support - Install QNAP's innovative QM2 card to add M.2 SSD caching or 10GbE (10GBASE-T) connectivity to the NAS to enjoy optimal performance.
• Wireless network cards - Install QNAP's wireless network card (QWA-AC2600) to work with WirelessAP Station to transform the NAS into a convenient wireless base station, allowing network resources of the NAS to be shared with multiple devices.
Install a Graphics Card for GPU-Accelerated Computing
Graphics cards are optimized for graphical calculations and transformations, but require significantly more power than other hardware. The TS-877XU-RP offers a 300 watt power supply and PCIe slots to support low-profile graphics cards that do not need power cables, including AMD Radeon™ or NVIDIA® GeForce® graphics cards to boost performance of applications such as video editing , 4K UHD transcoding, imaging processing in QTS and performance of virtual machines via GPU passthrough.
GPU-Accelerated NAS for AI Machine Learning
The TS-877XU-RP provides cutting-edge capabilities to help organizations develop cost-efficient AI-oriented Big Data storage solutions. Combined with a high-end graphics card and QNAP's “QuAI” AI developer package, the AMD Ryzen-based TS-877XU-RP can be leveraged to quickly build, train, and optimize AI model-based services, beneficial for exploring intelligent services and greater business value.
SSD Caching and Auto Tiering Enable 24/7 Optimized Storage Efficiency
The TS-877XU-RP provides four PCIe slots that allow for installing QNAP's innovative QM2 cards to add M.2 SSD applications, such as SSD caching, to the NAS. Using an SSD cache boosts overall system performance, and is perfect for improving the overall workflow of random IOPS demanding applications such as virtualization. Qtier™ Technology empowers the TS-877XU-RP with auto tiering that further helps continuously optimize storage efficiency across M.2 SSD, SSD, high-capacity SATA drives, and the optional PCIe NVMe SSD with around-the-clock acceleration. The new Qtier™ 2.0 features IO-awareness that empowers SSD tiered storage with a cache-like reserved space to handle burst I/O in real time, greatly maximizing the advantages of SSD.
Performance & Reliability. Your Wise Choice.
The TS-877XU-RP supports advanced business features to provide maximized efficiency, performance, and to ensure round-the-clock services.
• RAID 50/60 - When using a NAS with over 6 disk bays, RAID 50/60 not only provides greater data protection and random write performance than a single RAID 5/6, but also maximizes usable storage compared to RAID 10.
• USB 3.1 - USB 3.1 Gen 2 (10Gbps) provides speeds up to 10 GB/s (double the speed of USB 3.0) to greatly boost data transfer performance. The TS-877XU-RP comes with a USB 3.1 10Gbps Type-C and a Type-A port, providing greater flexibility and ensuring future-proof compatibility with new USB devices.
• Central management - Designed for IT administrators, QRM+ provides a single-point solution to discover, map, monitor and manage all Windows®, Linux® and IPMI devices in your network, and facilitates device discovery with a graphical topology diagram.
Optimized Performance for VMWare Virtualization with ISER
With the built-in dual 10GbE ports that natively features Mellanox® ConnectX-4; the TS-877XU-RP supports the iSCSI Extensions for RDMA (iSER) protocol to boost data transfer performance of the TS-877XU-RP as VMware® ESXi storage and to reduce the CPU load of the ESXi server. ISER can provide a significant increase in performance, providing an essential tool to optimize demanding virtualization applications.
Block-Based ISCSI LUN: Ideal Choice for Virtualization Storage
The TS-877XU-RP supports block-based iSCSI LUN that provides a more reliable and isolated environment than file-based LUN. Supporting VMware®, Citrix®, Microsoft® Hyper-V® and Windows Server® 2016, the TS-877XU-RP provides a high-performance, reliable and affordable storage solution for virtualization environments, while also supporting VMware VAAI and Microsoft ODX to increase performance by offloading server loading for ESXi server and Hyper-V respectively, and supporting QNAP vSphere Client plug-in and QNAP SMI-S provider with enhanced operational efficiency and management in virtualization applications.
All-In-One Server to Host Virtual Machines and Containers
Virtualization Station and Container Station jointly introduce a hybrid approach to virtualization. No matter your virtualization needs, you can count on QNAP for complete virtualization support.
• Virtualization Station - Virtualization Station allows you to run multiple Windows®, Linux®, UNIX® and Android™ virtual machines and access them via a web browser or VNC (Virtual Network Computing). Businesses can run virtualized server applications on a single NAS without the need for additional physical servers.
• Container Station - Container Station integrates LXC and Docker® lightweight virtualization technologies. You can download apps from the built-in Docker Hub Registry®. It supports container import/export and permission settings. It’s easy deployment, portable, and efficient.
Host Multiple Virtual QTS Systems on a Single NAS
Based on Virtualization Station, vQTS allows for creating isolated virtual QTS systems to provide benefits for resource segregation, multi-tenant environments, and flexible application deployment. vQTS can also help optimize power usage, costs, and physical space. You can host multiple independent QTS systems on the TS-877XU-RP, while each virtual QTS can be used by different departments and teams with their own privilege settings and application environments, realizing greater business flexibility in management and applications.
Upgrade Your It Environment with QNAP's Fast And Affordable 10GbE Switch!
QNAP 10GbE/NBASE-T™ unmanaged switches allow you to instantly upgrade your network environment at a cost-effective price. With a 10GbE network you can enjoy blazing-fast transfer speeds, empower bandwidth-demanding tasks like virtualization, and enable simultaneous real-time access to large NAS-based files using multiple workstations (ideal for video editing and multimedia). QNAP also provides a 10GbE PCIe network expansion card for Windows®/Linux® PCs to take advantage of high-speed LAN environments.
QTS–Intelligent, Intuitive and Creative NAS Operating System
With modularized multiple applications and functions, QTS enhances management efficiency, personal productivity, multimedia, and much more, making your NAS experience easier, efficient, and more flexible! The new Qboost provides a NAS optimization tool that helps accelerate applications, free up system resources, and schedule applications. The built-in App Centre with hundreds of install-on-demand apps realizes far more extensive NAS functionality. QTS breaks the barriers of devices, platforms, and geography to bring you optimized cloud experiences and incorporates advanced features.
Optimized Collaboration with Seamless File Sharing and Sync
The TS-877XU-RP centrally stores data and files, and supports SMB/CIFS, AFP and NFS protocols for file sharing across Windows®, Mac®, and Linux®/UNIX® networks. Coupled with Qsync (a utility that turns a QNAP NAS into a safe, high-capacity data centre for file synchronization) any file uploaded to the TS-877XU-RP will be made available for all linked devices, such as computers, laptops or mobile devices. You can sync shared folders and team folders for group file sharing to enhance the flexibility of team projects and collaboration. Files can be centrally managed using File Station, including files from mobile devices and optical disc drives. File Station also allows you to mount a remote NAS, and transfer files between your NAS and public cloud services for greater convenience.
Complete Backup Planning
The TS-877XU-RP provides a reliable, flexible backup & disaster recovery solution to assist organizations in routine backup jobs with cost-efficiency and high productivity.
• Windows and Mac backup - Use the license-free QNAP NetBak Replicator utility to backup/restore Windows® files, alongside Time Machine® support for Mac® devices. It is easy, fast and convenient.
• Hybrid Backup Sync - Consolidates backup, restoration and synchronization functions (using RTRR, rsync, FTP, CIFS/SMB) for easily transferring data to local, remote and cloud storage spaces as a comprehensive data storage and disaster recovery plan.
• Snapshots for Volume & LUN - Snapshot is essential for NAS data protection, and its block-level feature makes it a dependable method for protecting data in the face of the growing threat of ransom ware. The TS-877XU-RP supports up to 256 snapshots per volume or LUN, and maximum 1,024 snapshots per NAS.
• VM backup - With high performance, potentially huge storage capacities, integrated virtualization solutions, and support for snapshots that record the state of the system at any time, the TS-877XU-RP are perfect for backing up virtual machines.
The New QVR Pro Surveillance Solution
QNAP’s new QVR Pro surveillance solution allows you to arrange a dedicated, independent storage space for surveillance data on TS-877XU-RP and leverage the advantages of scalability and storage manageability from QTS. With QVR Pro, camera management, storage space allocation, camera live viewing and playback is greatly simplified. You can also use the QVR Pro Client mobile app to monitor your cameras from anywhere, or use a USB webcam as an ONVIF network camera with the QUSBCam2 app.
Flexible and Economical Storage Expansion
You need an easy solution to increase storage capacity when running out of space. QNAP provides several ways to expand your NAS storage as needed to accommodate data and business growth.
• VJBOD - Use VJBOD (Virtual JBOD) to expand your storage capacity by using the unused storage of other QNAP NAS. Up to 8 QNAP NAS can be mounted as local disks on the TS-877XU-RP.
• Upgrade RAID Capacity - Hot swap lower-capacity drives with larger-capacity drives so that your QNAP NAS can grow with your business.
• Migrate to a New NAS - Install your NAS hard drives into a larger QNAP NAS and retain all your existing data and configurations.
• Attach Expansion Enclosure - Connect up to 8 REXP-1620U-RP/REXP-1220U-RP* or up to 2 UX-1200U-RP/800U-RP expansion enclosures. Use the QTS Storage & Snapshots Manager to easily handle NAS capacity expansion
More Productivity Applications
• Q'center - Use the NAS as a central management platform to manage multiple QNAP NAS across multiple sites, monitor system logs, and manage NAS updates and maintenance.
• QmailAgent - Centrally manage and switch between different email accounts, back up emails to the NAS, and safeguard email security and personal privacy.
• Browser Station - Enable remote access through NAS browsers to access local LAN resources without going through complex VPN setting.
• IFTTT Agent - A popular web automation service for combining QNAP NAS and mobile devices/apps to customize NAS applets.
• DJ2 Live - DJ2 Live enables private live streaming through QNAP NAS with scalable live streaming to public cloud services, including Facebook, YouTube, and platforms that support RTMP endpoints.
• Mobile Apps - Simplify file access, NAS management, multimedia entertainment, surveillance, and download tasks on mobile devices with QNAP mobile apps. Features • Two 10GbE SFP+ ports provide higher bandwidth to empower applications like virtualization, 4K video editing and file sharing.
• PCIe expandability allows for installing 10GbE/40GbE adapters, PCIe NVMe SSD, graphics cards, USB 3.1 Gen 2 (10Gbps) cards, or wireless network cards.
• Supports AMD Radeon and NVIDIA graphics cards for video processing or GPU-passthrough to VMs.
• Qtier technology and SSD caching enable 24/7 optimized storage efficiency.
• Scalable storage supporting virtualization, containerized apps, centralized storage, backup, sharing, and disaster recovery.
• RAID 50/60 is recommended for NAS with over 6 disks to strike a balance between capacity, protection, and performance.
|NAS Form Factor||2U Rackmount|
|Total Storage Included||N/A|
|Type of Drives Included|
|Edition of Drives Included|
|Capacity of Drives Included|
|Max. Storage Capacity|
|Drive Interface Support||8 x SATA III - 6Gb/s|
|Drive Form Factor Support||8 x 2.5"/3.5"|
|Internal Flash Memory||No|
|Internal Flash Memory Capacity|
|CPU Type||AMD Ryzen™ 5|
|CPU Cores||6 Core|
|CPU Speed||3.4 GHz|
|RAM Memory Included||8GB|
|RAM Memory Type||DDR4|
|Max. RAM Memory Supported||64GB (4x16GB)|
|Cache Drive Interface|
|Included Cache Drive Capacity|
|Included Cache Drive Type|
|LAN Type||1GbE + 10GbE|
|Noise Level||37.7 dB(A)|
|PSU Wattage||2 x 300 W|
|Max. Power Consumption||86.04 W|
|Dimensions||482 x 88.3 x 562 (WxHxD mm)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
Warranty information has not yet been updated for this product. For further information please call 0871 472 4747 or 01204 474747.