Silverstone Strider ST75F-GS 750 Watt Modular Gold ATX PSU/Power Supply
750W SilverStone Strider Gold S, Full Modular, 80 PLUS Gold, SLI/CrossFire, Single Rail, 62.5A, 120mm Fan, ATX PSU
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
• Designed for 80 PLUS Gold level of efficiency to reduce wasted heat and save on electricity.
• 100% modular cable design for use with short cable kit such as SilverStone’s PP05-E (not included) for easy removal in a case with cable routed and tied down.
• Strider Gold S PSUs are the first power supply models in the world to include flat 24pin cables. This cable offers much greater flexibility for tighter folding and superior cable management.
• 140mm depth sets new standard for high wattage PSUs with modular cables.
• Powerful single +12V rail design, perfect for future high-end component upgrades or overclocking.
• ±3% regulation and low ripple & noise performance for high stability.
• Built-in 120mm fan has excellent airflow and low noise, perfect for quiet home or office use. Features • Compact design with a depth of 140mm for easy integration.
• 80 PLUS Gold certification.
• 100% modular cables.
• 24/7 continuous power output with 40? operating temperature.
• Class-leading single +12V rail.
• Strict ±3% voltage regulation and low ripple & noise.
• Silent running 120mm fan with 18dBA minimum.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months
Date Issued: 28th Apr 2020
Power-supply units, or PSUs, are an integral part of any computer build. Often overlooked, it is the component that is likely to last the longest, and it can be moved between systems when you upgrade to the latest and greatest in the future.