Fractal Design 750W Integra M Power Supply/PSU
750W Fractal Design Integra M 80PLUS Bronze, Hybrid Modular, Single Rail, 62.5A +12V, 1x 120mm Fan, ATX PSU
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
• The modular flat cable system allows for a clean installation, and enhances airflow patterns inside the case. The short 140mm length makes for easy installation in small computer cases, and the extra-long ATX12V cable accommodates modern, bottom-PSU cases.
• Fractal Design Integra M units are equipped with a large temperature-controlled 120mm fan for reduced noise levels and optimum cooling.
• The Integra M is a great choice for medium-performance gaming computers and workstations.
- Modular cables. Only cables deemed likely for constant use (20+4-pin cable; 12V CPU cable, one PCI-E cable on 650W+ models) are fixed.
- 80PLUS Bronze efficiency.
- Extremely short 140mm case allows for easy installation in compact cases.
- Extra-long ATX 12V cable.
- Quiet, temperature-controlled 120mm fan. Features 80 PLUS® Bronze certified efficiency
Integra M PSUs meet the 80 PLUS® Bronze specification for providing power with an efficiency that is typical of PSUs with much higher price points. Additionally, because Integra M PSUs generate less heat, they provide power at lower fan speeds, which results in reduced noise levels.
Excellent Electrical Performance
Fractal Design Integra M Series PSUs feature excellent DC voltage regulation and ripple suppression: they can deliver their full-rated wattage continuously even with an intake temperature as high as 40°C full load or 50°C at 80% load.
Compliant with the latest standards
Integra M PSUs are compliant with the latest PC PSU standard: ATX 2.4 / EPS 2.92
Extremely short 140 mm case
Integra M PSUs are only 140mm long, which accommodates the smallest ATX-compatible computer cases on the market.
Silent, temperature-controlled 120mm fan
Generally, larger fans move more air with less noise than smaller fans: Integra M Series PSUs are equipped with a 120mm fan Sleeve Bearing, which keeps noise level down.
Extra-long ATX12V cable
Integra M PSUs are equipped with an extra long 12V ("P4") connector cable, which accommodates bottom-mounted-PSU computer cases.
Integra M PSUs feature an impressive suit of computer protection, including: Over Power Protection, Over Voltage Protection, Under Voltage Protection and Short Circuit Protection.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 14 days
- RTB Period:
- 36 months
- 0871 472 4747