Corsair SF750 750 Watt Fully Modular Platinium SFX Power Supply, Factory Refurbished
750W Corsair SF750, Full Modular, 80PLUS Platinum, Single Rail, 62.5A, 92mm Fan, SFX (w/ATX Bracket) PSU, Refurbished
By DPD On 19th Jan
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
Factory Refurbished Corsair SF750 750 Watt SFX Power Supply
The CORSAIR SF750 80 PLUS Platinum SFX Power Supply is an extraordinarily power-dense PSU, ready to power the most cutting-edge small form factor PCs with 750 continuous watts. 80 PLUS Platinum certification makes it an ultra-efficient power supply that creates less heat and lower electric bills. A large 92mm fan provides industry-leading performance with minimal noise thanks to a Zero RPM mode that only activates at higher loads. Fully modular, individually-sleeved cables allow you to maximize space and improve airflow inside your PC whilst 105°C rated Japanese capacitors and premium electrical components ensure superior performance for years of stable and dependable operation.
• An Unprecedented 750 Watt SFX PSU: Harness 750 continuous watts in SFX form, perfect for the most power-dense small-form-factor PCs.
• 80 PLUS Platinum Certification: Ensures ultra-high efficiency operation for less excess heat and lower operating costs.
• Zero RPM Fan Mode: The fan stays off until it’s needed, for silent operation at low and medium loads.
• Individually Sleeved, Fully Modular Cables: Flexible paracord sleeved cables make routing and cable management incredibly easy.
• 92mm PWM Cooling Fan: Delivers powerful cooling with low-noise operation.
• 105°C Rated Japanese Capacitors: For unwavering power and reliability.
• SFX-to-ATX Bracket Included: Allows installation into both small form factor and ATX cases.
|Size||SFX - with ATX adapter bracket|
|80 PLUS Certification||80 PLUS Platinum|
|Max. Efficiency (at 230Vac)||94 %|
|Fans||1 x 92mm|
|Internal +12V Rails||Single Rail|
|Rail 1 +12V||62.5 A|
|Rail 2 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 3 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 4 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 5 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 6 +12V||N/A|
|Max. Combined Output +12V||62.5 A|
|Dimensions||125 x 63.5 x 100 (WxHxD)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 28 months
- 0800 70022700
Date Issued: 28th Apr 2020
Power-supply units, or PSUs, are an integral part of any computer build. Often overlooked, it is the component that is likely to last the longest, and it can be moved between systems when you upgrade to the latest and greatest in the future.
Date Issued: 18th Nov 2010
Conceived back in 2004 and brought to market just a year later, the 80 PLUS initiative is one of many standards introduced in an effort to increase energy efficiency in modern technology. Targeting computer power supplies, it awards PSUs that are able to achieve an energy efficiency of over 80 per cent at varying workloads and a power factor of 0.9 or more at 100 per cent load.
Date Issued: 20th Nov 2008
This TekSpek explains what Green Computing is, what it means to the consumer, and how energy-efficient components can be beneficial in the home.