Corsair AX750 750W Modular Power Supply (PSU) - Factory Refurbished
750W Corsair AX, Full Modular, 80 PLUS Gold, 1x140mm Fan, ATX, PSU
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
All cables detach from the power supply. During installation, this gives you the flexibility of using only the cables you need for a clean system build with optimal airflow. And, when it's time to replace or upgrade your power supply, it can be removed from your system without interfering with your cabling - the cables stay in place and connect to your new fully-modular Corsair power supply.
With 90% efficiency at 50% load, the Corsair Professional Series Gold power supply runs quieter, generates minimal excess heat, and saves you money every month. It's earned the 80 plus Gold seal of approval, your guarantee that you're making the right choice for smart, efficient power delivery. Features • Supports the latest ATX12V v2.31 and EPS 2.92 standards and is backward compatible with ATX12V 2.2 and ATX12V 2.01 systems
• An ultra-quiet 120mm double ball-bearing fan delivers excellent airflow at an exceptionally low noise level by varying fan speed in response to temperature
• 80 Plus Gold certified to deliver at least 90% efficiency at 50% load
• Active Power Factor Correction (PFC) with PF value of 0.99
• Universal AC input from 90~264V
• No more hassle of flipping that tiny red switch to select the voltage input!
• A dedicated single +12V rail offers maximum compatibility with the latest components
• Over-voltage and over-current protection, under-voltage protection, and short circuit protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components
• High-quality Japanese capacitors provide uncompromised performance and reliability
• Completely modular cable system allows you to use only the cables you need
• Power supply upgrade and replacement is easy, as the cables only need to be disconnected at the power supply
• Low-profile, flat cable design reduces air friction and helps maximize airflow through your computer's chassis
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- 0871 472 4747