Antec Pro 750 Watt White Semi Modular 80+ Gold PSU/Power Supply
750W Antec EA750G EarthWatts Gold Pro White, Hybrid Modular, 80PLUS Gold, SLI/CrossFire, Single Rai 120mm Fan, ATX, PSU
|Instalment Rate:||14.9% p.a. (fixed)|
|Cost of purchase:||£99.98|
|Total inc. interest:||£107.69|
Purchase Rate: 19.9% p.a. (variable)
Representative: 19.9% APR (variable)
Assumed Credit Limit: £1,200Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply.
By DPD On 17th Aug
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Reliable Power Meets Exceptional Efficiency
The EARTHWATTS GOLD PRO WHITE series features high performance with an 80 PLUS® GOLD rating, delivering up to 92% efficiency and reducing your electricity bill. Featuring hybrid modular cabling, a whisper-quiet 120mm fan controlled by Antec’s renowned Thermal Manager, and CircuitShield™ Industrial Grade protection-all backed by our seven-year Antec Quality warranty, the EARTHWATTS GOLD PRO WHITE series is the power supply builders choose for a stable, quiet, and efficient system.
80 PLUS Japanese capacitors
80 PLUS Japanese capacitors provide high efficiency DC to DC stability, and every power supply from our EARTHWATTS GOLD PRO WHITE series is tested for reliability and guaranteed to deliver up to 92% efficiency
99% +12V Output
Engineered with high-quality capacitors and low-noise transformers, the EARTHWATTS GOLD PRO WHITE series provides clean, stable power with maximum CPU and GPU compatibility.
Reliability You Can Count On
The EAG Pro 750 is backed with AQ7 - Antec Quality 7 year warranty, and you get unlimited access to Antec's incomparable technical support and customer service.
Advanced Hybrid Cable Management
EARTHWATTS GOLD PRO WHITE Series provide black, flat, modular cables to optimize cable management space, resulting in better airflow and reducing clutter.
• 80 PLUS® GOLD Certified: Up to 92% efficient, to reduce your electricity bill.
• AQ7: Antec Quality 7-year warranty and lifetime global 24/7 support.
• 120mm Silence: Whisper-quiet high-quality fan with long lifetime.
• Thermal Manager: An advanced low voltage fan control for optimal heat & noise management.
• Multi PCI-E: 4x PCI-E connectors for multiple GPU support.
• Semi-Modular Cable Management: Improves airflow and reduces clutter.
• PhaseWave™: Design a server-class full-bridge LLC design with a synchronous rectification based on a DC-DC topology.
• Heavy-Duty Caps: High-performance capacitors ensure tightest DC stability and regulation.
• ErP Lot 6: Compliant to the toughest energy standard available.
• 99% +12V: Output for maximum CPU & GPU support.
• CircuitShield™: Full suite of industrial grade protections:
- Over Current Protection (OCP),
- Over Voltage Protection (OVP),
- Under Voltage Protection (UVP),
- Short Circuit Protection (SCP),
- Over Power Protection (OPP),
- No Load Operation (NLO),
- Brown-Out Protection (BOP),
- Over Temperature Protection (OTP),
- Surge & Inrush Protecion (SIP).
|Edition||EarthWatts Gold EA750G Pro White|
|80 PLUS Certification||80 PLUS Gold|
|Max. Efficiency (at 230Vac)||92 %|
|Fans||1 x 120mm|
|Internal +12V Rails||Single Rail|
|Rail 1 +12V||62 A|
|Rail 2 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 3 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 4 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 5 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 6 +12V||N/A|
|Max. Combined Output +12V||62 A|
|Dimensions||150 x 86 x 140 (WxHxD)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
Warranty information has not yet been updated for this product. For further information please call 0871 472 4747 or 01204 474747.
Date Issued: 28th Apr 2020
Power-supply units, or PSUs, are an integral part of any computer build. Often overlooked, it is the component that is likely to last the longest, and it can be moved between systems when you upgrade to the latest and greatest in the future.