Aerocool Project 7 P750 RGB 750 Watt Full Modular 80+ Platinum PSU/Power Supply
750W Aerocool Project 7 P750, Full Modular, 80 PLUS Platinum, Single Rail, 62A, 140mm RGB Fan, ATX PSU
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Access 16.8 million colours and three LED modes with P7-S1 (Project7-Software1), available with our P7-Hub (P7-H1). RGB functions can also be controlled through motherboards with 4-pin RGB configuration.
*The P7 PSU range will not light up by itself, requires P7-Hub or RGB Motherboard to enable lighting and RGB functions.
16.8 million colours with three LED lighting modes including solid colour, breathing and pulsating. Set your colour by entering RGB HTML code into the software.
Monitor Fan RPM
Monitors RPM of up to five fans compatible with either 4-pin or 3-pin connectors through the P7-H1 (Project7-Hub1).
80 PLUS Platinum certified for highest efficiency: under typical load, efficiency is at 92% when 115VAC and efficiency is around 94% when 230VAC.
High Quality Japanese Capacitors
Only the highest quality Japanese capacitors were used in the manufacturing of the P7-750W Platinum. High quality Japanese capacitors provide uncompromised performance, reliability and durability even under the most demanding conditions. The unit is designed to work efficiently even at 50°C ambient temperatures.
The PSU fan only spins when your PC is doing some grunt work. The fan kicks in at 60% load ensuring most of the time you won’t even hear it. For the techies, the fan spins at less than 500 RPM before 80% load. Basically, you’re going to experience a soundless operation.
Etched Circuit Design
Cable free connections between components, daughter boards and main PCB delivers a cleaner and solid ‘Etched Circuit Design’. This improves reliability, airflow and overall lag free communication leading to better cooling performance and a much more quieter operation.
The fully modular and soft black flat cables make cable management a cinch and deliver an easier installation experience.
140mm Fan with FDB (Fluid Dynamic Bearings)
The 140mm fan provides excellent airflow and the additional FDB dust proof design ensures a smooth operation. Features • Access 16.8 million colors and three LED modes with P7-S1 (Project7-Software1), available with our P7-Hub (P7-H1). RGB functions can also be controlled through motherboards with 4-Pin RGB configuration.
• 80 PLUS Platinum certified for highest efficiency: Under typical load, efficiency is at 92% when 115VAC and efficiency is around 94% when 230VAC.
• High-quality Japanese capacitors provide uncompromised performance and reliability. Designed to work efficiently even at 50°C ambient temperature.
• Super Quiet PSU function as fans only spin up on 60% load, and fans spin at less than 500 RPM before 80% load.
• Cable free connections between components, daughter boards and main PCB deliver a cleaner and solid ‘Etched Circuit Design’. This improves reliability, airflow and overall lag free communication leading to better cooling performance and a much more quieter operation.
• The fully modular and soft black flat cables make cable management convenient and deliver an easier installation experience.
• 14cm fan provides excellent airflow and the FDB (Fluid Dynamic Bearing) design protects the bearing and keeps it operating smoothly.
• Conforms to ATX12V v2.4 and EPS v2.92 standards, and is backward compatible with the ATX12V v2.3 and ATX12V v2.01 standards.
• Fully compatible with the latest generation Intel Core series processors starting from the 4th Generation CPU Intel ‘Haswell’ platform’s C6/C7 power saving mode.
• Certified to provide protection including OVP (Over Voltage Protection), UVP (Under Voltage Protection), OCP (Over Current Protection), OTP (Over Temperature Protection), and OPP (Over Power Protection).
• Standby power draw less than 0.1W which over-accomplishes the requirements for the latest EU ErP2014 Lot6 and Energy Star 6.0 (<0,25W standby power consumption, >50% standby efficiency).
|80 PLUS Certification||80 PLUS Platinum|
|Max. Efficiency (at 230Vac)||94 %|
|Fans||1 x 140mm w/ RGB LEDs|
|Internal +12V Rails||Single Rail|
|Rail 1 +12V||62 A|
|Rail 2 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 3 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 4 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 5 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 6 +12V||N/A|
|Max. Combined Output +12V||62 A|
|Dimensions||150 x 86 x 165 (WxHxD)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Scan Computers International Limited