Aerocool 750W MOD XT Modular Power Supply
750W Aerocool Integrator MOD XT PSU, 80PLUS Bronze, Hybrid/Semi Modular ATX 12V, 120mm Fan
By DPD On 24th Jul 2019
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
• Mesh sleeving cables - All direct DC cables have mesh sleeving, and the flat modular cables help reduce interference to airflow.
• INTEL® ATX12V Ver.2.4 - Compliant with latest INTEL® ATX12V Ver.2.4 design guide.
• Support HASWELL CPU - Supports the latest INTEL® 4th generation “HASWELL” CPU with C6/C7 power saving mode.
• 80Plus Bronze - Up to 85% efficiency with official 80Plus Bronze certification.
• Powerful single 12V - Single 12V rail for high compatibility and extreme high current output.
• Low ripple noise - Clean and pure DC output quality with low ripple noise.
• Long cable length - 20+4P cable length up to 600mm and CPU 4+4P to 650mm - easy reach to all components.
• Four PCIe connectors - 4 PCIe 6+2pin connectors for high-end graphic card.
• Eight SATA connectors - Up to 8 SATA connectors supports multiple of hard drives
• Smart speed control 12cm fan - 12cm silent cooling fan with smart thermal fan speed control circuit.
• Safety and EMC - Safety and EMC certified by CE, CB and TUV.
• Latest ErP 2013 - ECO friendly with Active PFC, RoHS and ErP 2013.
• Fully protection circuit - Complete protections with OVP/UVP/OPP/SCP/SIP.
|Edition||Integrator MOD XT|
|80 PLUS Certification||80 PLUS Bronze|
|Max. Efficiency (at 230Vac)||85 %|
|Fans||1 x 120mm|
|Internal +12V Rails||Single Rail|
|Rail 1 +12V||60 A|
|Rail 2 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 3 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 4 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 5 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 6 +12V||N/A|
|Max. Combined Output +12V||N/A|
|Dimensions||150 x 86 x 140 mm (WxHxD)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months