80 PLUS Titanium represent the pinnacle of power supply efficiency with requirement of at least 90% conversion efficiency even at the very low 10% loading condition. This stringent standard makes mass producing 80 PLUS Titanium certified power supplies below 1000W extremely challenging. However, as a leader in power supply miniaturization, SilverStone successfully mass-produced a new line of power supplies:
The Strider Titanium series
Their compact design makes them the world's smallest fully modular ATX power supplies with 80 PLUS Titanium efficiency. Other enthusiasts features included are all Japanese capacitors, ±3% regulation, powerful single +12V rail, 24/7 continuous power output, and multiple PCI-E cables. For those looking to build the most efficient systems possible with great quality, the Strider Titanium is definitely the top choice.
• Designed for 80 PLUS Titanium level of efficiency to reduce wasted heat and save on electricity.
• 100% modular cable design for use with short cable kit such as SilverStone’s PP05-E or for easy removal in a case with cable routed and tied down.
• Flat cables have much greater flexibility to allow for tighter folding and management of cables.
• 150mm depth sets new standard for high wattage PSUs with modular cables.
• Powerful single +12V rail design, perfect for future high-end component upgrades or overclocking.
• ±3% regulation and low ripple & noise performance for high stability.
• Built-in 120mm fan has excellent airflow and low noise, perfect for quiet home or office use.
• High efficiency with 80 PLUS Titanium certification.
• Compact design with a depth of 150mm for easy integration.
• All Japanese capacitors.
• 100% modular cables.
• 24/7 continuous power output with 40C operating temperature.
• Class-leading single +12V rail.
• Silent running 120mm fan with 18dBA minimum.
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as 700W Silverstone Strider Titanium, 80 PLUS Titanium, Full Modular, SLI/CrossFire, Single Rail, 58A +12V, 1x120mm Fan,ATX . Please choose from the list below.