Silverstone Strider 700 Watt Titanium Modular PSU/Power Supply
700W Silverstone Strider Titanium, 80 PLUS Titanium, Full Modular, SLI/CrossFire, Single Rail, 58A +12V, 1x120mm Fan,ATX
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
The Strider Titanium series
Their compact design makes them the world's smallest fully modular ATX power supplies with 80 PLUS Titanium efficiency. Other enthusiasts features included are all Japanese capacitors, ±3% regulation, powerful single +12V rail, 24/7 continuous power output, and multiple PCI-E cables. For those looking to build the most efficient systems possible with great quality, the Strider Titanium is definitely the top choice.
• Designed for 80 PLUS Titanium level of efficiency to reduce wasted heat and save on electricity.
• 100% modular cable design for use with short cable kit such as SilverStone’s PP05-E or for easy removal in a case with cable routed and tied down.
• Flat cables have much greater flexibility to allow for tighter folding and management of cables.
• 150mm depth sets new standard for high wattage PSUs with modular cables.
• Powerful single +12V rail design, perfect for future high-end component upgrades or overclocking.
• ±3% regulation and low ripple & noise performance for high stability.
• Built-in 120mm fan has excellent airflow and low noise, perfect for quiet home or office use. Features • High efficiency with 80 PLUS Titanium certification.
• Compact design with a depth of 150mm for easy integration.
• All Japanese capacitors.
• 100% modular cables.
• 24/7 continuous power output with 40C operating temperature.
• Class-leading single +12V rail.
• Silent running 120mm fan with 18dBA minimum.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 36 months
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 28th Apr 2020
Power-supply units, or PSUs, are an integral part of any computer build. Often overlooked, it is the component that is likely to last the longest, and it can be moved between systems when you upgrade to the latest and greatest in the future.