Toshiba MG08-D Enterprise 6TB 3.5" NAS HDD/Hard Drive
6TB Toshiba MG08ADA600E MG08-D NAS Hard Drive, 3.5" HDD, SATA 3.3 6Gb/s, 7200rpm, 256MB Buffer, OEM
|Instalment Rate:||5.9% p.a. (fixed)|
|Cost of purchase:||£147.98|
|Total inc. interest:||£152.63|
|Cost of purchase:||£99|
|Total inc. interest:||£99|
Purchase Rate: 21.9% p.a. (variable)
Representative: 21.9% APR (variable)
Assumed Credit Limit: £1,200Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply.
By DPD On 20th May
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
The Enterprise Capacity 7200rpm HDD models offer up to 8TB(SATA/SAS), a choice of interface (SATA - MG08ADA Series, and SAS - MG08SDA Series), as well as a choice of 512 Native(512n) sector or 512 emulation(512e) sector technologies. All models utilise a power-efficient mechanical design incorporating the latest advancements in HDD technology. MG08-D Series models are designed to provide plug-and-play robustness using the industry standard 3.5-inch form factor. Model options supporting Sanitise Instant Erase (SIE) and Self-Encrypting Drive(SED) are also available.
• Industry Standard 3.5-inch 26.1mm Height Form Factor.
• Up to 8TB(SATA or SAS).
• 7200rpm Performance.
• Choice of SATA 6Gbit/s or Dual-Port SAS 12Gbit/s Interface.
• 550 Total TB Transferred per Year Workload Rating.
• Choice of 512n or 512e (Advanced Format) Sector Technology.
• Sanitise Instant Erase (SIE) and Self-Encrypting Drive (SED) Option Models Available.
• Engineered for Mid-line / Nearline Business Critical Workloads.
• Tier 2 Business-Critical Servers and Storage Systems.
• Servers Supporting Workloads that Benefit from Higher Capacity per Spindle.
• Capacity-Optimised Data Centre Storage Systems.
• IT infrastructure designed around Enterprise Capacity HDD performance.
• Applications and hypervisors that require legacy 512 Native Sector Technology.
|Flash Memory Size||N/A|
|Flash Memory Type||N/A|
|Rotation Speed||7200 rpm|
|Host to/from Drive Sustained Transfer Rate|
|Interface||SATA 3.3 (6Gb/s)|
|Annualised Workload Rating|
|Non-Recoverable Read Errors per Bits Read|
|Max. Operating Shock|
|Max.Power Usage||4.9 W|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 60 months
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Toshiba / OCZ