Seagate SkyHawk 6TB 3.5" SATA Surveillance HDD/Hard Drive
6TB Seagate ST6000VX001 SkyHawk, 3.5" Surveillance HDD, SATA 3.0 (6Gb/s), 256MB Cache, 6ms, 512E, NCQ, OEM
By DPD On 21st Aug 2019
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
• Network video recorders (NVR).
• Embedded surveillance DVRs (SDVR).
• Hybrid surveillance DVRs.
• Surveillance DVRs. Features • ImagePerfect™ firmware is designed to ensure seamless video footage capture in 24×7 surveillance workloads that record video from 64 HD cameras.
• SkyHawk Health Management actively helps protect your surveillance storage by focusing on prevention, intervention and recovery options.
• NVR-ready design allows drives to maintain performance in multi-bay systems, giving customers the flexibility to scale their systems when more storage is needed.
• ATA streaming support enables recordings from up to 64 HD cameras for smooth, uninterrupted footage.
• Available in capacities up to 10 TB, providing over 2,000 hours of HD video storage support for an increased number of HD cameras and allows longer data retention periods.
• 1M hours MTBF, 3-year limited warranty represents an improved total cost of ownership (TCO) with reduced maintenance costs.
• Lower power consumption means a reduction in heat emissions, which improves reliability in surveillance solutions. Tarnish-resistant components help protect drive from environmental elements, increasing field reliability.
|Flash Memory Size||N/A|
|Flash Memory Type||N/A|
|Access Time||6 ms|
|Host to/from Drive Sustained Transfer Rate||180 MB/s|
|Interface||SATA 3.0 (6Gb/s)|
|Annualised Workload Rating||180 TB/yr|
|Non-Recoverable Read Errors per Bits Read||<1 in 10^15|
|Max. Operating Shock||70 G|
|Max.Power Usage||5 W|
|Dimensions||101.85 x 26.11 x 146.99 (WxHxD mm)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
Warranty information has not yet been updated for this product. For further information please call 0871 472 4747 or 01204 474747.