Seagate SkyHawk 6TB 3.5" SATA Surveillance HDD/Hard Drive
6TB Seagate SkyHawk ST6000VX001, 3.5" Surveillance HDD, SATA 3.0 (6Gb/s), 256MB Cache, 6ms, 512E, NCQ, OEM
|Instalment Rate:||14.9% p.a. (fixed)|
|Cost of purchase:||£129.98|
|Total inc. interest:||£140.02|
Purchase Rate: 21.9% p.a. (variable)
Representative: 21.9% APR (variable)
Assumed Credit Limit: £1,200Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply.
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
See More. Store More.
Optimised for DVRs and NVRs, SkyHawk™ surveillance drives are tuned for 24x7 workloads in capacities up to 10 TB. Equipped with enhanced ImagePerfect™ firmware, SkyHawk helps to minimise dropped frames and downtime with a workload rating 3× that of desktop drives while supporting up to 64 HD cameras.
SkyHawk Is Smart
The innovative ImagePerfect firmware enables smooth, clear video streaming for always-on, 24/7 surveillance environments — helping to ensure your business can always have a formidable layer of protection.
And SkyHawk Is Vigilant
Built to record 90% of the time — supports up to 64 cameras. Up to 10 TB or 10,000 hours of HD video. 180 TB/year workload rating, 3× the workload of a desktop. drive and backed by a 3-year limited warranty. Protect your data against the unexpected with an optional +Rescue Data Recovery Service plan.
Give yourself the ultimate peace of mind with SkyHawk surveillance drives and never miss a frame, even in harsh environments. SkyHawk’s extreme workload rating, low power consumption and RV sensors can improve long-term drive reliability. SkyHawk can also reliably perform in operating temperatures — from 0°C to 70°C — while tarnish-resistant components offer further protection out in the field.
Soar Higher and Longer
SkyHawk is built to scale with your needs and reliably performs in multi-drive systems. Multi-drive surveillance systems can rely on the SkyHawk’s RAID-optimised hardware, keeping drives and systems in the field longer. RV sensors (standard on 4 TB to 10 TB SkyHawk drives) help to enable reliable performance in DVR and NVR systems with 8+ drives. RV sensors in a RAID environment maintain drive performance by improving vibration tolerance.
Stay Secure and Be Prepared
Be prepared for the unthinkable with a 3-year Seagate +Rescue Data Recovery Service plan. Under the protective wing of SkyHawk, vandalism, viruses and accidents are no longer the end of the world.Fast and easy recovery process — data can often be restored in 15 days or less. Seagate leads the industry in data recovery with a 90% success rate.
• SkyHawk Health Management actively helps protect your surveillance storage by focusing on prevention, intervention and recovery options.
• NVR-ready design allows drives to maintain performance in multi-bay systems, giving customers the flexibility to scale their systems when more storage is needed.
• ATA streaming support enables recordings from up to 64 HD cameras for smooth, uninterrupted footage.
• Available in capacities up to 10 TB, providing over 2,000 hours of HD video storage support for an increased number of HD cameras and allows longer data retention periods.
• 1M hours MTBF, 3-year limited warranty represents an improved total cost of ownership (TCO) with reduced maintenance costs.
• Lower power consumption means a reduction in heat emissions, which improves reliability in surveillance solutions. Tarnish-resistant components help protect drive from environmental elements, increasing field reliability.
|Flash Memory Size||N/A|
|Flash Memory Type||N/A|
|Access Time||6 ms|
|Host to/from Drive Sustained Transfer Rate||180 MB/s|
|Interface||SATA 3.0 (6Gb/s)|
|Annualised Workload Rating||180 TB/yr|
|Non-Recoverable Read Errors per Bits Read||<1 in 10^15|
|Max. Operating Shock||70 G|
|Max.Power Usage||5 W|
|Dimensions||101.85 x 26.11 x 146.99 (WxHxD mm)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 14 days
- RTB Period:
- 36 months
- 0871 472 4747