Robust Surveillance Storage
Never miss a frame with surveillance-optimised drives. The seventh-generation Seagate® Surveillance HDD tackles the increasing need for high-resolution cameras and camera counts, and helps to ensure cost-effective performance and durability in always-on surveillance systems.
• Precision-tuned for high write surveillance workloads which operate 24×7
• Capacities up to 8 TB support 64 cameras per drive and 8+ drives per system1
• Reliably performs in multi-drive systems with RAID support
• Add the Seagate Rescue Recovery Service option for 360 degree data protection
Build Better Video Surveillance Systems
The Surveillance HDD delivers storage powered for the latest DVR and NVR video surveillance systems.
Surveillance-optimised firmware improves drive reliability up to 30%, helping to reduce data loss
• Ready to work 24×7, supporting 800+ hours of high definition content
• Low power consumption and heat emissions improve drive reliability over time
• RV sensors maintain performance in multi-drive systems
• 180 TB/year workload rating, three times the rating of desktop drives, along with 1M hours MTBF
Surveillance HDD Delivers Reliability + Rescue Data Services
By simply choosing the Surveillance HDD, you’ve already maximised your drive reliability in a DVR or NVR environment.
But you can also protect your data against the unexpected. Whether it is a virus, unintentional deletion or vandalism, if your data is compromised, the Seagate +Rescue Data Recovery Service plan is an excellent option.
The optional 3-year +Rescue Recovery Service plan can recover the data from your drive, in the event of mechanical failure or accidental damage
• Fast and easy recovery process - data can be restored in 15 days or less
• Seagate leads the industry in data recovery with a 90% success rate
• Case Closed: Seagate Recovery Team Helps Solve Gold Heist >
RV Sensors to support RAID up to 32 camera HD surveillance systems
• Consistent Performance in Multi-Drive Systems
• Improve your system reliability with drives built for surveillance applications that include the flexibility to scale as your data grows. The addition of rotational vibration sensors allows the Surveillance HDD to maintain performance in multi-drive systems
RV sensors (standard on 4 TB to 8 TB Surveillance HDDs) allow drives to reliably perform in expanding DVR and NVR systems with 8+ drives
• RV sensors in a RAID environment maintain drive performance by improving vibration tolerance
• Support for up to 64 cameras recording in high definition
HD Surveillance Camera Quick Time-To-Ready Motion Sensor
• Improved Time-To-Ready So You Don’t Miss a Frame
• As drive technology evolves, so do the applications that leverage them. With improvements in motion sensing cameras, the Surveillance HDD now includes settings that allow your drive to conserve power when not recording, yet helps to ensure instant time-to-record when needed.
Idle 3 power setting allows immediate recording when motion sensing is detected in a camera
• Quick time-to-ready requires smaller system buffer sizes, reducing cost
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as 6TB Seagate, ST6000VX0001, Surveillance, 3.5" SATA III - 6Gb/s HDD, 128MB Cache . Please choose from the list below.