Seagate 6TB 3.5" SATA3 Enterprise NAS HDD/Hard Drive ST6000VN001
6TB Seagate ST6000VN0001 Enterprise NAS, 3.5" HDD, SATA III - 6Gb/s, 7200rpm, 128MB Cache, 4.16ms
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
• Cloud-based and NAS storage.
• Backup and disaster recovery.
• Multi-media server and storage.
• File and print server sharing.
• Archiving and cloud replication.
• On-premise private cloud.
• Tiered storage.
• Remote access.
• Auxiliary storage. Features • Enterprise-class reliability and performance for cloud-based storage and NAS applications in 1- to 16-bay enclosures.
• Backed by the Seagate® 5-Year Limited Warranty.
• 1.2 million hours MTBF for enterprise-class reliability.
• 300TB-per-year workload rating for mid-range NAS and cloud-based storage.
• 7200-RPM spindle speed performance.
• Double the cache size—128MB multisegmented on 6TB capacity.
• Dual-stage actuators to deliver precision seeks every time.
• SATA 6Gb/s interface for easy integration into NAS and RAID rackmount systems.
• RV sensor for sustained performance and reliability.
• Optional 5-year Rescue Data Recovery Service plan protects against data loss in NAS and RAID environments (Not included, sold separately).
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months