Hitachi 0F18335 6TB Ultrastar HE6 Enterprise 24x7 3.5" SATA HDD
6TB HGST 0F18335 Ultrastar HE6 Enterprise 3.5" SATA HDD 7200rpm
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
• World’s First Helium HDD: Patented HelioSeal™ technology enables this new building block for future growth.
• Industry’s First 6TB HDD: Innovative 7Stac™ disk design enables the world’s highest capacity.
• TCOptimized™ Platform: Delivers higher capacity, lower power, cooler and quieter operation in a standard 3.5-inch form factor.
• High-density data centers.
• Massive scale-out data centers.
• Containerized data centers.
• Nearline storage applications.
• Bulk storage.
• Enterprise and data center applications where density and capacity are paramount.
More information can be found in the PDF below:
Features • Highest capacity HDD on the market; 6TB, seven-disk design, providing the best TCO.
• Lowest power consumption with best watts-per-TB: 23% lower idle power per drive, 49% better watts-per-TB.
• Best density footprint in a standard 3.5-inch form factor: 50% higher capacity.
• Lighter weight than a standard five-disk 3.5-inch drive: 50g lighter even with two more disks, offering 50% more capacity, 38% lower weight-per-TB.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 60 months
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- HGST (IBM/Hitachi)
- 0207 133 0032